- London, GB
- £80 /hr
- Available now
Professional services firm focused on UK businesses. We specialise in providing \'Constructive Challenge\' and preparation / review of:
* Business models
* Operatingmore...Professional services firm focused on UK businesses. We specialise in providing \'Constructive Challenge\' and preparation / review of:
* Business models
* Operating models
* Financial models
* Business plans
* Business strategy
* General management and business advice
\'Constructive challenge\' is our key concept of asking questions which help the client refine and improve their services and operations to ensure that the business is run as effectively as possible and best meets your business objectives. We aim to get you thinking differently about your business by showing it to you through someone else\'s eyes. We do not and will not know your business as well as you do but we believe that we have the ability to drill down through conventions and legacies to ask questions which force management to think about what provides the best return and value for money.
It\'s about maximising your potential and ensuring the nuts and bolts of your financial and operating models help, rather than hinder you, in doing this.
Area Covered: UK
Company Name: DB Fiscal Limited
Work Experience Summary: Kevin has considerable financial and commercial experience across businesses ranging from start-up SMEs to listed companies, and benefits from an exceptional network of contacts across industries and professional disciplines including consulting, legal, tax and accounting. Kevin is a member of several professional groups and regularly attends seminars / reads widely on a range of accounting and business topics to ensure his knowledge remains at the cutting edge of best practice.
Kevin began his career with 3i (http://www.3i.com/) and has subsequently worked in senior finance roles in business partnering and the management of finance operations across a variety of businesses which often had significant international elements.
Kevin has a BSc in Banking and International Finance from City University, London and is a qualified Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) and Corporate Treasurer (Association of Corporate Treasurers).
Kevin\'s expertise includes:
* Financial management.
* Working capital, liquidity and foreign currency management.
* Financial and management reporting.
* Performance management, including agreement of KPIs.
* Unquoted investment asset valuations.
* Budgets and Forecasts.
* Business planning and development.
* Financial modelling.
* Project management.
* Establishment and improvement of financial / operational protocols and processes.
* Advising across a broad range of businesses with a variety of goals and operating models.
Education Summary: Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (2003)
Association of Corporate Treasurers (2005)