- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have obtained excellent experience in executing the full sales process, from sourcing leads, cold calling and establishing interest, demonstrating added value and making a recommendationmore...I have obtained excellent experience in executing the full sales process, from sourcing leads, cold calling and establishing interest, demonstrating added value and making a recommendation to gain commitment i.e. closing the deal. My excellent listening skills mean that I am adept at identifying gaps in a prospect’s setup, against which I can demonstrate added value – I execute a consultative sale. I am sensitive to being perceived as a professional operator and hence place emphasis on first class communication, both written and verbal. I focus on understanding a successful sales process, executing that process without compromise, and generating excellent financial results for both myself and the company. Outside of work I love activities related to physical expression and movement and I have been a keen practitioner of capoeira, a Brazilian martial art, for the past six years.
Area Covered: General Sales, Financial Services Sales
Work Experience Summary: September 2008 – March 2011: IG Group PLC
• Institutional Contracts For Difference broker.
Dealing with institutional stockbrokers and funds primarily trading UK, European and US Equities on a leveraged basis as well as FX and Commodities.
February 2006 – July 2008: Corporate FX Limited
Tasks and Results:
• Winning new clients for Corporate FX through cold calling Finance and Managing Directors, demonstrating value through a consultative and proactive process, administering the due diligence documentation for opening an account, and closing the deal – over 100 new commercial clients won to Corporate FX Ltd with trades of up to $5m.
• Ability to sell creative solutions that resolved issues surrounding, settlements, banking charges, spreads and currency volatility. Built up a portfolio of regularly trading clients who used us for reasons beyond simply “better rates of exchange” and who delivered between â‚¤25k to â‚¤40k profit per month.
• Account manager for our online trading clients, which included opening the client’s account, setting the profit margin on an account, and working as a conduit between our clients, compliance, settlements and IT Support to ensure a smooth client experience thereafter.
• A genuine interest in and thorough knowledge of real world influences on FX markets as illustrated by weekly appearances on CNN and CNBC on behalf of Corporate FX.
July 2005 – February 2006: Danka UK plc via Metamorphose International - Internal Sales Executive
Tasks undertaken include:
• Managing existing accounts through a CRM database to ensure good communication and identify sales opportunities.
• Generating leads for external account managers from our existing and a net new account base.
• Cold calling to generate new business and therefore revenue growth for the business – this meant generating interest, sending requested information, and following up to secure an appointment
Results achieved include:
- I established myself as one of the top net new business appointment makers within the team, putting Danka in a position to generate immediate and future revenue streams with some large organisations.
- I was selected with two other team mates, out of a team of 10, to spearhead Danka’s strategic push towards selling solutions to vertical markets.
- My excellent work ethic was recognised by both my manager and colleagues and resulted in an excellent pipeline of new and existing business proposals.
Education Summary: 1998 – 2002; Brunel University, London, UK; Bsc (Hons) Business Economics; Final year core subjects included:- Macro-economics, International economics, Industrial economics, Financial theory & corporate policy.
1991 – 1998; The London Oratory School
A level: Business Studies, English literature, Computer Science; AS level: General Studies;
9 GCSEs (incl. English ï€¦ Maths)
Account Executive/Sales Trader