- Tyne and Wear, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
I bring with me over 12 years of experience in administration, HR, staff management, analysis. I can effectively prioritise tasks and allocate resources, and have excellent troubleshooting,more...I bring with me over 12 years of experience in administration, HR, staff management, analysis. I can effectively prioritise tasks and allocate resources, and have excellent troubleshooting, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Particular strengths include first class analytical, management, service delivery and problem solving skills. I also have over 2 years experience working from home and I am very driven and motivated to achieve the best results.
June 2014 – December 2015, CQC – HR Officer
• Dealing with the complete recruitment process from start to finish.
• Project delivery and analysing risk.
• Producing reports for Senior Management and analysing data.
• Ensuring SLAs are met by following and chasing processes both internally and externally to ensure quality is achieved.
Nov 2011 – June 2014 Sensee Ltd – Team Leader/Trainer
• Managed over 43 agents on the account and trained all new recruits.
• Analysed account performance, risk and provided trend reports and solutions for senior management.
• Recorded and analysed statistical data.
• Completed agent reviews and feedback on call and email quality, adherence and attendance and agree objectives and action plans for the future.
• Managed agent time & attendance, appraisals and disciplinary procedures.
• Ensured all of my team members have clear objectives and performance development plans
• Designed processes and procedures and wrote documentation.
• Attended weekly management meetings and service delivery conference calls.
• Identified agent service delivery issues and report to the account team to agree an appropriate strategy.
• Liaised with the clients internal support departments to agree cohesive working practices.
• Completed daily reports for Senior Management.
• Updated and communicated any training action points to all team members.
• Identified development requirements and delivered coaching and training sessions.
• Delivered virtual training courses to new and existing Home Agents.
• Designed, developed and deployed training courses, materials and modules.
Jul 2008 – July 2010 - Online Gaming Company – HR and Customer Service Administrator
• Managed over 200 home based customer service advisors as well as dealing with all customer enquiries.
• Managed the time and attendance system for all company employees and dealt with performance management which included employee absence and late reports. I also managed and authorised all employee holidays & shift swaps and kept track of staff holiday entitlement.
• Assisted with staff recruitment and selection, and I prepared employment contracts, offer letters and job descriptions.
• Designed, implemented, monitored and developed training for the customer service team. I also monitored customer service staff & chat room moderators, giving coaching sessions and providing constructive feedback to improve development.
• Managed, tested and the launched the companies live chat function of the website. I wrote the staff training manual including the ‘canned responses', security and verification procedures and other important guidelines.
• Devised and implemented a new holiday system that worked in conjunction with payroll.
During my previous employment I worked closely with the Senior Management team who managed large accounts such as Argos and Aviva. It was part of my role to establish why an account was underperforming/not cost effective. I would begin by remote monitoring the account and identify whether processes were being followed and SLAs achieved. This part of the process would involve providing on the spot coaching and feedback to staff to ensure that all targets were achieved. Following my investigation I would write a report for Senior Management to present my findings in a meeting this would provide evidence of my analysis, identify trends, repeat issues & risk and offered solutions to discuss as a team.
During my most recent role I worked with the Campaigns Team which has given me the high volume campaign experience. I have also provided Management Information to track the progress of the campaign by compiling weekly reports for the Senior Management.
I have excellent organisational skills and work very well in a team. In this fast paced team I managed the recruitment of Mental Health Inspectors and liaising with key stakeholders.
During my experience with the Campaigns Team, I worked on projects such as providing User Guides and writing processes. As I have the experience in training staff and producing training materials I knew that I could create a power point presentation which could be used as a refresher tool for current staff, as well as providing training material for a new employee.
One of my main strengths is analysis and enjoy analysing data, identifying trends and offering solutions. I recently produced a summary on the Mental Health media source during the last campaign for my Line Manager. This analysis information helped to ascertain what external media is successful/unsuccessful. I started by extracting the necessary data and filtering the information for each media source and also reviewed the information by region. I carried out the analysis for shortlisted, appointable candidates and the overall campaign. I really enjoyed this piece of work and I ensured that information was presented in a table to provide a snap shot of the results. This analysis is now carried out on a regular basis to monitor advertising costs.
As part of my development I also asked to be part of any work relating to disabilities and Mental Health. This is something that I’m passionate about and I like to ensure that we provide all candidates with a good recruitment experience. As part of this I was involved in the Disability Standards Action Plan following an audit. I met with the Senior Advisor on the Advice and Guidance Team to ensure that we are delivering effectively on the recruitment actions following the audit, and the actions were realistic and achievable. Following our meeting I sourced the required information from trackers to ascertain candidates who have applied for the Guaranteed Interview Scheme and who requested reasonable adjustments. I then developed a spreadsheet that could be used extract data from other campaign teams to enable me to filter and identify key trends, risk and requirements. I prepared the information that was required I then requested a meeting with other HR Advisors to discuss what was required, why it was needed and timescales. Once I received all information from the other teams including the Welcome Team, I was able to provide an outcome with all the required information in the action plan, and gave this to the Senior Advisor on the Advice and Guidance Team.
As a Deputy Team Leader I reported to the Account Manager and managed a team of over 40 agents.
This involved monitoring performance and adherence, coaching staff by conducting regular 1:1 meetings and creating a development plan for each agent.
I ensured that my team delivered on quality and SLAs and provided regular feedback for any areas of improvement.
To ensure that we were meeting the client’s expectation I attended regular client meetings to discuss new processes, quality and SLAs.
During my time at Sensee I encouraged development and implemented a shadowing programme as part of the agent’s development plan. This included identifying the agent’s strengths and account requirements.
The shadowing that was offered was aspects of being a Team Leader, Coach, Quality Analyst and a Trainer. This included a 1:1 session with myself, liaising with other departments to support and provided the agent with tasks to provide evidence in their development plan.
I enjoy helping others achieve their career goals and identifying areas within the business where a career development programme is a required.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
CPD Certified Leadership and Management Qualification – 2012
Diploma in Human Resources - 2014
Access to Higher Education Qualification – Equivalent of 4 A –Levels - Sunderland College – 2002
GNVQ in Business Studies – Houghton Kepier School - 1991 - 1996
9 GCSE’s: All grades A – C including English, Mathematics and Business Studies & Science at Houghton Kepier School - 1991 – 1996
Available upon request
HR Officer, Analyst, Administrator, Team Leader