- County of Kent, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I’m a flexible results-driven performer, excellent at multi-tasking and coordinating time sensitive projects. I display a high degree of organisational and problem-solving skills,more...I’m a flexible results-driven performer, excellent at multi-tasking and coordinating time sensitive projects. I display a high degree of organisational and problem-solving skills, numeric capabilities and literacy. I possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain productive internal and external relationships. I enjoy being part of a successful and productive team and thrive in highly pressurised and challenging working environments
Area Covered: Greater London, Kent
Company Name: 4Children
Work Experience Summary: • Extensive diary management for Chief Executive, prioritising meetings and events, providing agenda and schedules
• Arranging all travel itineraries worldwide
• Organise high profile events and seminars, liaising with external speakers to include MP’s, celebrities and other high level people.
• Organise high profile advisory group meetings including any documentation/publications are readily available, liaise with venue on logistics, book all accommodation and travel arrangements and catering requirements.
• Providing comprehensive secretarial support to the Chief Executive involving typing reports, correspondence and PowerPoint presentations
• Providing administration and office management support dealing with facilities and IT Systems
• Meeting and greeting all visitors to offices and dealing with any telephone enquiries.
• Scanning all telephone calls and emails for Chief Executive including all press calls.
• Liaising with PR agencies and arranging TV/Radio interviews
• Arranging international conference calls
• Compiling and processing expenses.
• Liaising with Head of Teams to ensure all weekly tasks are adhered to.
• Maintaining and updating databases and filing systems to ensure the accuracy of all documentation
• Placing orders for equipment and office stationary
• Manage consultants and Chair’s diary
• Organise quartley Trustee Board meeting and papers
Education Summary: Certificate:
9 GCSE’s Including English and Mathematics
Key I.T. Skills
Word, Excel, Powepoint, Databases (ACT and bespoke client management system), Internet and E-mail
Health and Safety at Work (3 days residential)