- Manchester, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
I have over 15 years experience of Telecoms, Project Manager and Operations Manager roles, being responsible for the IT team, first point of contact for all major clients, dealingmore...I have over 15 years experience of Telecoms, Project Manager and Operations Manager roles, being responsible for the IT team, first point of contact for all major clients, dealing with B2B and B2C and presenting and demonstrating products to new and existing clients.
More recently, I have managed and coordinated the 2011 Census operation in South Manchester.
I would relish a new opportunity.
Area Covered: Telecoms and Project Management
Job Title: Census Coordinator
Company: Office for National Statistics
Description: • Managing and coordinating the 2011 Census operation in South Manchester.
• Managing a team of 15 field staff to ensure maximum coverage of residential population.
• Maintaining existing links and establishing new ones with community groups and organisations to boost response.
• Updating and analysing system reports.
• Dealing with the public and any issues that arise.
• Dealing with HR issues in the team.
Job Title: National Operations Manager
Company: Curved Air Global
Description: • Responsible for the I.T team, Operations Department and Client Services for a technology communications and marketing company as both Operations Manager and Telecoms Manager.
• Running and maintaining all major SMS and Voice (IVR) campaigns, overseeing integration of web, email and WAP modules and APIs for clients. Responsible for the delivery of a specialist communications service, which results in the best practice.
• Driving profitable solutions within telecommunications.
• Presenting and demonstrating products and ideas to existing clients and new leads resulting in increased business.
• First point of contact for clients, new leads and suppliers, using a hands on approach.
• Purchasing of all computer hardware, software, SMS (Mobile) credits and Telco minutes to ensure best profit margins and least cost routing for millions of calls.
• Composing product suites and technical documents for clients and new business.
Main achievements include:
• Proven track record of leading the business solutions team in maximising business opportunities for the Company and its clients through the provision of professional technical advice, resulting in increased profits.
• Evidence of documentation and advice given to the client delivery team on policy and recommended best practice to support them in developing plans for campaigns.
• Delivery of analysis and recommendations to support the improved delivery of service.
• Proven track record of developing people, motivating and encouraging them to learn and develop, assisting them to act on their own initiative and to plan for their long-term development.
Education Summary: 3 A levels & 7 GCSE's