- Beckenham, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
For the last 13 years I have worked for a very large Blue Chip Company of which for the last 7 were in a demanding and confidential role supporting a VP.
I am able to offermore...For the last 13 years I have worked for a very large Blue Chip Company of which for the last 7 were in a demanding and confidential role supporting a VP.
I am able to offer varied office/administration support in many areas paying particular attention to detail. I can offer support for Calendar management, e-mail, teleconferences, spreadsheets, presentations, organograms, database updates, organising transnational/UK travel as well as word processing with document formatting. I also maintained and gained approval for department staff expenses as well as supporting a very busy department. I am used to working on my own initiative without going beyond my remit. I am familiar with using all the major PC packages but am confident in being able to use others.
I enjoy supporting a Manager allowing them to advance their business activities.
Area Covered: London South/South East
Work Experience Summary: • Experience in managing complex calendar and travel itineraries
• Experience in providing admin support as required for transnational matrix roles
• Experience in networking skills across Company
• Experience in working to a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy
• Experience of formatting presentations
• Experience of working independently with HR and recruitment agencies to organise contract workers.
• Experience of working with Finance to check all monthly actuals and maintain compensation trackers.
• Ability to deal with complex requests, particularly through the reading of VP’s e-mail and to direct any correspondence appropriately.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Advanced IT skills, including Lotus Notes email and databases, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel some Access and intranet with the ability to train others as appropriate and act as lead user for a department
• Track record of being able to pay attention to detail