- City of Westminster, GB
- £14 /hr
- Available now
I am a motivated and pro-active individual with client development skills and knowledge of budgeting. I am organised and work well individually or as a teammore...PERSONAL PROFILE
I am a motivated and pro-active individual with client development skills and knowledge of budgeting. I am organised and work well individually or as a team member plus I have researching and co-ordinating skills. I am comfortable in new and challenging situations, with a flexible and confident personality - Sociable and fun loving with a good sense of humour. You will find me open and willing to learn new skills or develop existing ones. I look forward to hearing from you and the possibility of becoming a member of your team.
• Event management of corporate and media events.
• Event management of live music and launch parties.
• Sourcing and liaising with venues, direct suppliers and graphic design contacts.
• Coordination of press, promotions and marketing for events and photographic agency.
• Coordination and set up of commissions for specific shoots.
• Sourcing and booking venues, production, travel arrangements and accommodation.
• Considered and intelligent approach to customer service.
• Account management experience.
• Networking and forging relationships with clients and team.
• Working to tight deadlines.
• Researching and sourcing new marketing opportunities and service requirements for projects.
• Overseeing events and on-site experience.
• Coordinating and assisting with client image selections from stock imagery.
• Negotiation and sales skills experience.
• Good client management and pitching experience.
• Organization of diary, meetings and office schedules.
• Experience on both Mac and PC systems.
• Good communication & skills in addition to being outgoing, sociable and presentable
Area Covered: London, HERTS, surrey
Education Summary: O level and A levels
Experience in events, music & media promotion, coordinating
Client Management - events - Assistant