- London, GB
- £50 /hr
- Available now
We develop cleverly crafted and realistically budgeted campaigns that market people places and products and communicate their messages to those that need to know.
From strategymore...We develop cleverly crafted and realistically budgeted campaigns that market people places and products and communicate their messages to those that need to know.
From strategy to execution we help clients
Improve respect from existing customers
Gain invaluable press coverage
Shine above competitors
Impress potential investors
Increase business growth
We create, develop and manage in many cases, complex communications and marketing systems and solutions.
We are often asked to help clients address their business challenges, realise the opportunities and feel the financial reward.
This is achieved by sharing professional skill, curiosity, emotional intelligence and integrity.
Area Covered: UK and Europe
Company Name: Inprocom
Work Experience Summary: • I currently offer senior level communications, marketing and strategic planning advice to clients that do not have access to such services or wish to complement their existing resources. These appointments are short-term project specific and / or long-term strategic relationships.
• Variously, I am expected to respond quickly to a brief as well as create an environment for the benefits of my objectivity. I am versatile and grasp diverse corporate cultures swiftly yet effectively and command confidence at every level, drive change and deliver the client’s vision. I have gained considerable experience in the strategic development of programmes at all levels of business often on very complex projects.
• I am comfortable with working cross-functionally (working teams, strategic outsourcing) as well as independently. With strong interpersonal skills and sound judgement, my creative hands-on attitude is a valuable asset. I am accustomed to challenging situations in my business and react with a pragmatic, energetic and action oriented approach. My entrepreneurial style embraces a distinctive and necessary sense of humour and enormous flexibility.
• My work demands a focused understanding of the tender process; this is the currency by which I exist. I act as integral part of the management process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements profitably. Client briefings, speculative bids, presentations, and new business plans all form a large part of my specification. I own and champion business solutions regularly for both my business and those of my clients.
• I have been successfully involved in major presentations to secure investment and planning, advance the selection process, shift awareness, gain media attention, herald the launch of a project on behalf of major institutions, developers, property teams. Examples can be provided.
• Many clients have benefited from my research, trend prediction and forecasting, client value analysis, business development, cross promotion activities, training / presentation skills, considerable network of business and media influencers.
Education Summary: Masters Degree
Member of Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Member of Business in the Community