- Andover, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have over 10 years experience in B2B and B2C marketing, both in the UK and internationally. I have worked in-house at a senior level and I have also consulted for a broad rangemore...I have over 10 years experience in B2B and B2C marketing, both in the UK and internationally. I have worked in-house at a senior level and I have also consulted for a broad range of clients over the years.
I specialise in the development and implementation of marketing strategy aligned with business objectives; from managing a company\'s brand and proposition to devising and implementing communications across multiple media (web, DM, brochure-ware, case studies, white papers, newsletters).
This includes the management of a company\'s PR strategy from creating collateral (press releases, feature content, industry comments) to arranging speaker opportunities and entering relevant industry awards.
I have also managed a number of successful CRM and DAM projects.
I have strong communication, influencing and project management skills and a good commercial focus. I thrive on delivering results and managing projects efficiently to time and budget. I am confident working with all organisational levels and target audiences. I am DipM qualified.
Area Covered: London, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire
Summary: September 2007 to July 2008, Head of Marketing for international marketing and communications company
Responsible for refreshing the brand and repositioning the business from print company to marketing communications agency. In charge of maximising company\'s profile with the ultimate aim of increasing profitable sales growth. Projects included:
- Created a strategic, integrated marketing plan to support the business objectives drawing on telemarketing, email marketing, collateral, PR and advertising
- Refreshed the brand to support repositioning and expanding global footprint
- Recharged telemarketing strategy significantly increasing appointments
- Overhauled PR strategy to create proactive, robust programme of activity including editorial, comments and awards achieving regular coverage
- Developed a range of client case studies and capability papers to showcase the company\'s offering
- Created DAM system to share brand and bid support collateral with all areas of the business
- Rolled-out a CRM system (Salesforce) to drive regular direct marketing campaigns
- Launched quarterly internal newsletter and managed regular distribution of e-updates to target audiences.
January 2006 to September 2007, Marketing consultant Provided marketing solutions to a number of clients including a local start-up, London-based financial services company and an international marketing and communications agency.
October 2003 to July 2005, Director for marketing consultancy Projects included
- PR and media relations programme for recruitment consultancy
- Business audit and implementation of agreed marketing programme for executive recruitment company (ongoing PR programme, marketing collateral, web overhaul, branding)
- Business audit and implementation of re-brand for actuarial software company
- Implementation of range of marketing collateral (following a re-brand) for leading volunteer organisation
- Website development for country house hotel
- Identification, review and recommendations for series of product endorsement/licence arrangements for jeweller
- Review and development of insurance firm\'s proposition, definition of creative brief for marketing programme
- Development of online corporate hospitality tool
October 1997 to October 2002, International BPO company
Head of Marketing from 2000
Led Group\'s marketing efforts through a period of considerable growth (both organic and through acquisition) and change (repositioning). Created and implemented marketing strategy and objectives in line with the Group\'s strategic goals. Rebranded the business, developed brand awareness, secured unique position in market place and engaged key stakeholders. Managed marketing team and budget.
Description: Brief: To refresh the Adare brand and reposition the business from print company to marketing communications agency and to maximise Adare’s profile with the ultimate aim of increasing profitable sales growth.
- Created a strategic, integrated marketing plan to support the business objectives drawing on telemarketing, email marketing, collateral (case studies, capability papers), web, PR and advertising
- Refreshed the brand to support the recent repositioning and expanding global footprint
- Recharged the company’s relationship with its telemarketing company significantly increasing appointments
- Overhauled PR strategy from reactive, ad hoc approach to proactive, robust programme of activity including editorial, features, ,comments and awards achieving regular coverage to support all business divisions
- Developed a range of client case studies and capability papers to showcase Adare’s offering and support thought leadership strategy
- Launched quarterly newsletter and managed regular distribution of ‘e-updates’
Education Summary: CIM Diploma (DipM)
1998 to 2000, London Guildhall University
BA Honours 2.1: Languages for Business (Marketing, Italian & French)
1992 to 1996, Oxford Brookes University
Marketing, brand manager, corporate communications, project manager