- Little Sutton, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
I am an experienced marketer, event organiser and project manager. At the moment I am looking for a permanent job and I am open to take up temporary projects.
I have also workedmore...I am an experienced marketer, event organiser and project manager. At the moment I am looking for a permanent job and I am open to take up temporary projects.
I have also worked as a journalist in Poland for a well-established newspapers and portals. I can also take quite professional pictures, know Photo Shop.
I am multilingual - speak fluently Polish, English, Spanish and can communicate in German.
I have also worked 6 months at Sales at Pepsi (with very good results).
I have worked on managerial positions at international companies (Pepsi, PZ Cussons and Nowy Styl). My marketing experience includes:
- market research - analysis, focus groups, reports, research projects development
- new products development
- advertisement and promotional campaigns development
- brand management - brand upgrade, re-positioning
- events organisation (large international trade fairs - as a project manager, I took care of all elements of trade fairs preparation - from corporate image development to logistics)
- promotional materials preparation (catalogues, leaflets, banners, POS, etc.)
Area Covered: Area covered: translation, research, events, marketing, brand management, journalism, photography, sales, advertisement, administrative
Work Experience Summary: CAREER HISTORY
2010 – 2011 Business Development Executive London
Trafalgar A consultancy specialising in business services for the legal sector
• Development and maintenance of social media network (LinkedIn and Tweeter), preparation of newsletters and blogs, contact with the press and event organisers building up relations with associate consultants (temporary, part-time employment).
2009 – 2010 Journalist Cracow, Poland
mainly Onet.pl Leading Polish group in the New Media, OnetPodroze – the most popular Internet travel service
• Writing internet articles and promotional texts on various tourist destinations, interesting local events, art and cultural offers; showed out of the box thinking, developed compelling writing skills for the web.
2006 – 2008 Promotion/Events Manager Poland, Germany, UK
Nowy Styl Group European leader and one of the world’s largest producers of office furniture.
• Very appreciated as a project manager at Orgatec, the world’s largest furniture fair, Cologne – NS Group one of the biggest exhibitors; 1,5 year project meticulously planned and smoothly implemented.
• Organised large international trade fairs in Germany, Poland and the UK – participated in organisation of IMM Cologne, Salone Internazionale del mobile Milano and Meuble Paris.
• Run complex documentation of international fairs, co-operated with the fairs organisers; run project meetings – managed to keep all members and suppliers well-informed.
• Controlled significant budgets (with invoices filing), negotiated the best terms and prices with suppliers and service providers; co-ordinated the bidding process for the stand construction.
• Managed design & production of the fair stands and complex exhibitions (up to few hundred products).
• Perfectly delivered all elements of the fairs - multilingual promotional materials (design, layout, copy, translations) and trade fair gifts; logistics, travel & accommodation, catering & hostesses in cooperation with internal and external clients.
• Strong input into corporate image development, innovative marketing concepts for new products (brand personality) and new brand (forumseating.com); developed the Internet and press campaign.
• Significantly upgraded Nowy Styl brand promotional materials (more user-friendly, stylish, dynamic) - company catalogue, new leaflets, product cards, posters, banners, bags and showroom elements.
• Organised photo sessions, managed photos for use in catalogues and online materials.
• Controlled, revised and updated the company website using CMS, participated in the general website upgrade (design, lay-out, photos, texts) – nowystylgroup.co.uk.
• Strong contribution into PR campaign (appealing concept of ergonomic lifestyle); regular contact with the press.
2004 – 2006 Journalist Warsaw, Poland
Å»ycie Warszawy Warsaw Life – one of the main Polish newspapers
• Educational texts, interviews, newspaper reports, stories, articles and accounts in the Jobs & Education section. Cooperation with consultants, public figures, professionals, institutions and organisations. Attended professional fairs and press conferences.
2002 – 2003 New market researcher Granada, Spain
Instituto Español de Granada
• Polish market research, very successful search for potential clients – e-mail contact, use of the social media (forums) to attract new customers.
• Did regular e-mailing of the IEdeG offers (using e-mail delivery software); built up very fruitful relations; developed a comprehensive data base for the IEdeG.
• Translated promotional materials, participated in mailing; supported the cultural events of the IEdeG.
• Administrative support (filing, invoices control, correspondence), attended clients’ questions and requests in English, Polish, German and Spanish.
1998 – 2002 Brand Manager Warsaw, Poland
PZ Cussons British international company, beauty category
• Managed many complex projects at the same time (new product launches, advertising and promotional campaigns) – cooperation with many departments, advertising agencies, media houses, design agencies, a phonographic company and institutions.
• Developed excellent relations with project members and key stakeholders (the board, suppliers, agencies and inner clients) – delivered projects from inception to completion, met very tight deadlines.
• Did regular reports and presentations on the brand performance and market opportunities, run effective project meetings, prepared outstanding presentations (also for a large audience).
• Prepared project financial calculations, did regular forecasting and reports on project profitability.
• Developed and implemented effective TV and press campaigns – briefed advertising agencies, negotiated and controlled the budget, monitored creative work, production and media plans. Developed excellent relations with agencies to maximise creative input and work effectiveness.
• Successful brand strategies and repositioning of the main brand – strengthened the market position (20% MS increase), improved brand perception and awareness among consumers.
• Conducted in-depth market research, developed and organised interesting focus groups with inspiring findings on the target audience, brand perception and market trends.
1997 – 1998 Sales, Junior Brand Manager Warsaw, Poland
PepsiCo/E.Wedel (Employed after 2-day Pepsi Assessment Centre)
• Successfully searched for new clients, met sales targets in the competitive environment.
• Strong supporting role in organisation of the conference for key clients (Greece) – presentations, the conference message, events and entertainment for the clients.
• In-depth market & consumers analysis – discovered new trends, recommended interesting concepts for the main brand– used later in TV campaigns
Education Summary: MA - Art History - University of Warsaw - Grade B
BA - Marketing and Management - Kozminski University, Warsaw - Grade A