- The City of Brighton and Hove, GB
- £6 /hr
- Available now
Fashion competition – 'The EcoChic Design Award'; As well as gaining first prize in the 'Shima Seiki Design Competition', receiving two weeks further trainingmore...Fashion competition – 'The EcoChic Design Award'; As well as gaining first prize in the 'Shima Seiki Design Competition', receiving two weeks further training on the Apex-3 design software in their Japan headquarters.
Alongside this I was shortlisted for the WGSN + Arts Thread 'Future Creator Award' as well as being featured in WGSN’s ‘Sustainable Thinkers Top 2017 Graduates’ trend report and attracting media coverage from Vogue Daily, Forbes and Hong Kong Tatler.
My skills include:
• Trend research and presentation.
• Analysing sales figures and compiling critical pathway strategies from first sketch to retail.
• Hand Drawing, The Adobe Suite and Excel to communicate initial ideas through to highly detailed spec sheets and tech packs.
• Small scale swatching/sample production incuding hand knit.
• Sourcing manufactures and suppliers.
• Liasing with factories worldwide.
• Developing samples into production including performing fittings and composing focus groups.
• Input into labelling, packaging, display and marketing aspects.
• Assisting with graphic design tasks.
• Shima Seiki software.