- Berkhamsted, GB
- €9 /hr
- Available now
I am an experienced PA looking for Virtual Assistant freelance work. I am a trustworthy, confident and hard working person who enjoys working with new people and taking on variedmore...I am an experienced PA looking for Virtual Assistant freelance work. I am a trustworthy, confident and hard working person who enjoys working with new people and taking on varied roles and responsibilities. I have nearly 3 years experience as a Personal Assistant; supporting the Vice President as well as the Global Sales Director and Marketing Manager. I am organized and resourceful, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and spoken. I am able to adapt quickly to new situations and use my initiative to complete tasks efficiently.
I am capable and flexible, and always willing to learn. My experience as a Personal Assistant has given me many varied skills that are transferable to a number of support or administrative positions. These include diary / calendar management, travel and logistics support, administration and reporting, collecting, collating and cascading information, and event management.
I currently live in Toulouse, France, and have been working as a Virtual Assistant for the last year.
IT skills and Training:
• Microsoft Office Programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV system – Project Management reporting and Purchase Request system
• Internal Purchase Request System Micros
• Mailchimp and Dotmailer Email Marketing Campaign Manager programs
• Adobe InDesign – internal training
• Project Management Essentials - internal training
• PowerPoint training - external training course
Interpersonal and Communication skills
Excellent written and spoken communication skills mean that I easily coordinate with colleagues and contacts. I successfully and effectively develop and maintain good relationships with peers, senior management, customers, potential customers, suppliers and business associates. I am discreet when dealing with sensitive or confidential matters.
I am extremely well organised and disciplined, able to multi-task and prioritise efficiently. I am able to anticipate needs before they arise and use my initiative to resolve issues. I work competently and confidently under my own initiative.
I have an excellent work ethic and am willing to put in much more than the required effort to ensure tasks are completed. I am committed and dedicated; I have respect for my colleagues and receive it in return. I am friendly, flexible and easy to work with; I cope well under pressure and deal with stressful situations with a balanced view.
• BA HONS Philosophy grade 2:1 - Lancaster University, UK
• 6 A-levels grades A-D - Lancaster Girls Grammar School and Lancaster and Morecambe College
(Includes A-Level French)
• 11 GCSEs grades A*-B - Carnforth High School, UK
(Includes GCSE Level French)
• English – Fluent
• French Spoken – Basic / Intermediate Level
• French Written – Intermediate Level
• French Reading – Intermediate / Advanced Level
Virtual Assistant / PA