- New York City, NY, US
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am an interactive web and game developer based in Southern California. I also do UI design and write the occasional song (or score) once in a while.
Web/Game Development, Databasemore...I am an interactive web and game developer based in Southern California. I also do UI design and write the occasional song (or score) once in a while.
Web/Game Development, Database Management, Music composition, SFX, User Interface Design/Creation, Programming, Technical Writing
Area Covered: Remote Work - any location
Job Title: UI Developer
Job Title: Interactive Developer
Description: - Utilize markup and scripting languages such as XHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JQuery, PHP, and Actionscript 3 to create social apps and websites for clients.
- Develop Facebook tabs and pages using Facebook SDKs and Graph API
- Edit/enhance sound effects and videos to fit project requirements.
Job Title: Game Developer
Company: Say Design
Description: - Programmed games using Adobe Flash Professional, Flash Builder, and Actionscript 3.
- Created sound effects and music tracks
- Edited and created User Interface assets when required
- Assisted in design and layout of game concepts
- QA testing and reporting
Job Title: Consultant
Company: Freelance Development
Description: - Designed, wrote, and programmed interactive modifications for the Infinity Engine games
- Created first person fantasy game demo using Dark GDK engine (language: C++)
- Developed independent game for Windows and XBOX 360 in team of 3 using XNA framework and C#. Did programming, UI, documentation, art assistance, audio, QA testing, and official game website. Showcased game at GDC 2010 online and GDC 2011 San Francisco.
- Administrator of online gaming community for Infinity Engine modifications. Managed front end code/UI and database.
Job Title: PC Technician
Description: - Diagnosed and repaired Windows-based PCs
- Assisted customers in choosing appropriate hardware/software components for their individual upgrade needs
Job Title: Federal Work Study - Academic Learning Center Tutor
Company: DeVry University
Description: Tutored students on campus in the following subjects:
- Programming (C++)
- Logic & Design
- Math (Algebra through Pre-Calculus)
- MS Office Applications
- Various Game Development courses
Degree: Bachelor of Science
Field of Study: Game & Simulation Programming
University / College: DeVry University