- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I do all kinds of web development. I like to work on complicated projects / new inventions, since it's more interesting then.
Area Covered: Me
Summary:more...I do all kinds of web development. I like to work on complicated projects / new inventions, since it's more interesting then.
Area Covered: Me
Summary: Half of my 7 years work experience I have been a freelancer.
Job Title: Mobile developer
Company: Swerve Mobile
Description: Built the official RBS application for the RBS 6 Nations 2011 rugby tournament. This project was for both iPhone and Nokia Qt (their new development platform to replace Symbian). My role was to fix bugs and add new features and update to new feeds - the iPhone app, and develop the Nokia version from scratch together with a senior developer.
All content in the application was dynamic, from XML and JSON feeds supplied by the client, it featured:
- Live scoring with team line ups, match reports and photos
- News feed for each team with images as the action unfolds
- Teams section, all the statistics of the players – pictures and stats
- Statistics and event timings - updated tables supplied at the end of
each game as well as overall game statistics
- Streaming video – including match highlights, both half & full
- In app purchases for video content
Updated iPhone application for the BBC magazine, Good Food.
- Add new content to the in app database
- Add in app purchase for some new content
Job Title: PHP developer
Company: First Intelligence
Description: Developed a data entry / import / export backend application for Lattelekom BPO (Latvian Telecom). All data had to be migrated from previous app – Lis/X. The app is used to edit inquiry service database about latvian companies, yellow pages and individuals. It features:
- Import and export to many formats
- A very advanced search based on google like search engine Clusterpoint
- History and audit log of all changes ever made
- Very extensive reports in HTML, MS Excel and plain text formats
- A latvian address register, built from scratch
- Massive amount of batch jobs, written in PHP for database / search
engine maintenance / optimization
- It's built on a framework developed by myself for web applications developed at First Intelligence
Education Summary: University of Latvia, Programmer
Web & Mobile Developer