- Islamabad, PK
- $11 /hr
- Available now
About Me as a Entrepreneur
I am a seasoned software engineer with a diverse technical background ranging from embedded software development to application level programming. Imore...About Me as a Entrepreneur
I am a seasoned software engineer with a diverse technical background ranging from embedded software development to application level programming. I am also keen in writing and reviewing research reports, papers and proposal especially pertaining to software development. Modelling, simulation is also my passion. I also love debugging/testing and it is this craze that compelled me to complete a PhD. in software fault tolerance. i can provide testing services that include CODE REVIEW, STATIC CHECKING, FORMAL VALIDATION & SOFTWARE FAULT INJECTION.
PhD Software Engineering (UWE, Bristol U.K)
M.SC. Software Engineering (UWE, Bristol U.K)
M.Sc. Systems Engineering
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING & DOCUMENTATION
• Software Project Management as team leader for embedded/desktop applications.
• Experience in Motorola M-Gate Software Development Life Cycle & Embedded V-Cycle
• Analysis & Documentation of Software Requirements as per IEEE-830 Recommended Practices
• Software Designing with Rational Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Software Test Case Designing for Code Static Checking and Software Fault Injections
• Managing Software Development as Per CMM and ISO practices.
• Implementation of CVS using Tortoise SVN.
• Writing and Reviewing research papers, reports and proposals.
APPLICATION LEVEL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
• Motorola’s GPRS Network Health Analysis Tool development (GPRS System Availability Tool) using (Visual Basic VB) Front End and SQL backend, Client Server Model as a part of MOTOROLA’s GPRS 5Nines Systems Availability Program
• Enhancement of IPAT (Interactive Parameter Adaptation Tool) UWE© as a part of Dynavis Project in (.Net Framework) with Implementation in (C# and C++). A Prototype Evolutionary Cascaded Style Sheets Tool was developed. This work was in the domain of Artificial Intelligence.
• An Off-Line/On-Line Students Presentation System in (VB.Net) and (Crystal Reports) for UWE.
• University of West of England (UWE) Merlin 521 Flight Simulator Data Pool Interfacing with Matlab/Simulink running remotely in (C++ S-Function) Wrapper through TCP-IP.
• Data Acquisition and Embedded Software Testing Tools development using (Visual Studio/Lab View C/C++) for different embedded microprocessors/microcontrollers through Serial RS232/422 standard.
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVLOPMENT
• Embedded Software Development in (C/C++ , JAVA & Assembly) using well known Integrated Development Environments like:Code Composer Studio, Code Warrior, Paradigm C++, IAR Embedded Workbench, Android Studio for various embedded hardware platforms including Free Scale PowerPC, Texas Instruments DSP, AMD Microcontrollers, PC104 boards
• Expertise in Real Time Operating Systems using C/C++ that includes Micriums µCos-II/III , Toppers OSEK
RESEARCH/TEACHING TRACK & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
• A Novel usage of Aspect Oriented (AspectC++) Compiler for successful implementation of Software Fault Tolerance and Software Fault Injection.
• PhD Research Track in Aspect Oriented Software Development publishing conference and journal papers
• Supervised an M.Sc. Project entitled “Real Time Implementation & Hardware in the Loop Simulation of an Automatic Transmission Controller “
• Supervised an M.Sc. Project entitled “PC based Real Time System Development using RTOS (Embedded Configurable Operating System ECOS)
• Supervised an M.Sc. Project entitled “ Implementation and comparison of various efficient IEEE 64bit Arithmetic & Trigonometry algorithms on 32 bit C30 floating point DSP processors “
• Supervised an Undergraduate Project “ Implementation of an Automatic Speaker Recognition and Speech Synthesis Algorithm on TMS320C6713 DSK development kit”
• Research Projects Supervision using Lego Mindstorm Robotic kits (Lego Mindstorm NXT, EV3)
• Supervised an Undergraduate project entitled “2D Mapping Robot using Infrared Sensors”
• Currently a Rubik’s Cube Solver EV3 Robot is in Progress
• Lab Demonstrator “Games Programming in C++ and QT Plug-in for Visual Studio 2005 at UWE
• Lab Demonstrator Merlin Flight Simulator Aerospace Engineering Lab at UWE.
Software & Systems Engineer
He is an expert in his field and am happy with his work
please mark me rightly by giving the right star please, i know it is by mistake,
Brilliant work - thank you
thanks alot, I recommended every that wants to get job well don to contact him.
thank you again
Good work. Thank you.
Will definitely recommend Kashif. He is very helpful.
I would like to work for him again
Kashif is indeed the great of the great, for patiently helping and meeting the requirements given. I enjoyed working with him and I believe that he will not hesitate to help any of you out there. I would recommend him, that's for sure.
No result found
No result found