- Brighton, GB
- £60 /hr
- Available now
A high-achieving and result-oriented International Human Resources and employment professional with 15 years strategic and hands-on experience.
A committed Business Partner,more...A high-achieving and result-oriented International Human Resources and employment professional with 15 years strategic and hands-on experience.
A committed Business Partner, passionate about continuous improvement and championing customer service excellence who operates effectively in a team or on his own initiative creating solutions that promote growth, profit and a positive organisational identity.
Below are a selection of key skills and areas of expertise that underpin his success and the inevitable success to follow.
Applicant Tracking Systems | HRIS | Payroll | Psychometric Testing | High-Volume Recruitment Strategies Employer Brand Marketing | Grading Structures | Industrial Relations | Union Liaison | Industrial Awards L&D Programmes | LMS Implementation | Redundancy | Transfer of Undertakings | Executive Mobility
• Well-developed leadership, project management, succession planning expertise
• Successfully built and implemented applicant tracking workforce recruitment systems
• Consistently achieve challenging targets while managing, and tightly controlling, tough budgets
• Confident, articulate, and persuasive communicator, presenter and negotiator to C-Suite
• Skilled at managing a complex matrix of stakeholder relationships and networking opportunities
• Keen ability to take a vision, articulate a plan, and translate it into practical actions
• Excellent tactical and strategic planning, organisational, and resource management abilities
• Innovative and lateral thinker with excellent analysis and problem solving skills
• Fluent in English (mother tongue) and German
International HR and Global Staffing Consultant