design; to create or contrive for particular purpose or effect.
With a diverse background and skill set, and over 15 years industry experience in both private and public sector, I am more than proficient in many areas of design, photography,more...With a diverse background and skill set, and over 15 years industry experience in both private and public sector, I am more than proficient in many areas of design, photography, media and event management. All these resources available with one point of contact, me.
I can offer a full range of design services from print to digital, photographic to moving image and marketing and branding advice. As well as project management and organisation of events, including but not limited to venue sourcing, budgeting, equipment hire & setup and advertising.
Design occurs in every industry and I can offer advice and services within events, food & drink, promotions, branding, packaging and much more. From concept to completion, whether it's a simple poster for your gig or complete rebrand, I have the experience and ability.
With extensive industry experience I am proficient in the following software:
Area Covered: Based in (but not restricted to) the East Midlands. 1.5 hours from Kings Cross.
Work Experience Summary: Profile
An enthusiastic, hard working and creative individual who enjoys all aspects of design. Works well as part of, as well as, managing and motivating, a successful design team.
- For the past nine years I have been involved with the design of giftware ranges which are
commercially available in the UK and USA, clients including John Lewis Partnership, WH Smith, Tesco, Wal-mart and Target. This includes design development with new and existing products and creating digital and physical mock-ups.
- Designed a range of web-sites and mixed media promotional material for new and existing businesses, organisations and charities.
- Developed a community web-site for Sutton-on-Trent to promote village events and help raise funding for a registered charity to build a new community centre.
- The ability to communicate on all levels, having worked closely between clients (UK and overseas), designers (in-house and freelance) and Creative & Managing Directors.
- Experience working with private and public sector, dealing with the local and county council.
- Managing in-house and freelance designers, ensuring they are aware of the latest briefs and deadlines.
- Organizing tight deadlines with print/production schedules.
- Purchasing and management of all IT equipment. Keeping inventories up to date.