- Cheshunt, GB
- £37 /hr
- Available now
I am a Creative Web Designer passionate about usability and with a proven record in helping start-ups and established brands improve their online efficiency through innovativemore...I am a Creative Web Designer passionate about usability and with a proven record in helping start-ups and established brands improve their online efficiency through innovative and user-centred creative solutions.
With over 12 years web design experience, my skills include:
- Acting as a Creative Web Designer team-working with project managers, designers and developers for New Media Agencies
- Acting as an Interface Web Designer/Project Manager working as a sole-trader with freelance developers for start-ups & medium size businesses
- Sorting out “panic jobs” and turning around designs under pressure and tights deadlines
- Designing with marketing targets and business objectives in mind
- Developing start-up logos into brands
- Designing following Brand Guidelines (Eg: Motorola, HSBC, Hill & Knowlton, ManUTD)
- 5 Years experience designing Online advertising banners & Mass mailing/Newsletters
- Passionate about information architecture, usability & SEO friendly designs
- Extensive interest in Social Networking / Viral Marketing
- Strategic creative thinker with excellent design skills and a meticulous eye for details.
- Dynamic, highly organised and reliable with strong project management skills
- Enthusiastic, with excellent communications skills, and proven talent at motivating others.
I work remotely (from home) which means:
- I am very flexible with hours.
- I can work longer hours as I don’t have to spend 2 hours/day travelling to and from work.
- I am always available to talk on the phone or conf call.
- I am used to take briefs over the phone, by email or Skype web cam conference call.
- For more full-on projects, I can come down to your office to take brief/brainstorm. I am based in Cheshunt • EN7
- No project too small or too big
Area Covered: London, Greater and North London, Herts, Kent
Work Experience Summary: Creative Web Designer team-working with project managers, designers and developers for New Media Agencies (12 yrs)
Interface Web Designer/Project Manager working as a sole-trader with freelance developers for start-ups & medium size businesses (12 yrs)
Online advertising banners & Mass mailing/Newsletters design (4 yrs)
Education Summary: Lycée Condorcet (France) - 95 to 97 - Degree in Marketing/Communication (BTS) Lycée Jean-Paul-Sartre (France) - 92 to 95 - Baccalauréat • Graphic Arts
Equivalent of A levels • course included drawing & painting, history of Art, design (Graphic, Interior,
Fashion), Typography, Photography, English, Physics & Maths.
Web design / Brands / Marketing / Social Medias