- Bellshill, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
An high impact, operational and business development professional with over 17 years IT and Telecoms experience, I've built an enviable track record underpinned by a provenmore...An high impact, operational and business development professional with over 17 years IT and Telecoms experience, I've built an enviable track record underpinned by a proven ability to adapt and improve campaigns, maximising end value for the client and prospecting new opportunities for business growth, resulting in 3900% per annum sales increases. Always keen to apply and utilise a range of innovative management and training techniques most suited to the client’s needs that are often considered groundbreaking in our industry.
Through effective analysis and stakeholder relations, I have identified the correct approach for each of my employers, ensuring that the pitch is right for their product portfolio. In addition, my extensive experience in CRM implementation and social media integration, delivers valuable BI to drive Marketing Campaigns and Product Development.
As a senior manager, my strong leadership skills ensure the ROI is realised quickly and that the model is repeatable, ready for expansion.
Area Covered: All
Company Name: Vamosa Ltd
Summary: Bi-Lingual Graduate Sales and Marketing Professional with more than 15 years Sales and Management Experience in IT and Telecoms.
Experienced in EMEA and NALA markets, selling at C-level. Proficient in the effective management of Global or complex accounts.
Excellent sales team leadership skills and strong ability to combine new business and account development. Great knowledge of sales techniques and delivering sales training to others.
Effective cross-communicator, CRM expert, and adept reporting skills
Quick learner, fast thinker, adaptable and an excellent positive attitude.
Proficient in CRMs, all Microsoft Office applications and a host of other software packages.
A confident negotiator, comfortable with all levels of management, who is determined, creative and driven towards success
• Improving Azzurri’s telemarketing results from £50K revenue per month to £2m per month – a 3900% improvement.
• Building a £200m GM pipeline in 15 months at Azzurri Communications. £9m profit to date
• Creation of an extremely successful Telemarketing Team at Vamosa, that drove a £3.7m pipeline in 9 months, £1.2m profit
• Building a £2m pipeline within 15 months at Castle Computer Services Ltd. £700,000 of profit.
• Delivering a £2m pipeline JHL Communications, generating £800,000 in sales
• My design and implementation recognised by SalesForce at DreamForce 2009, Glasgow
• CIM Professional Certificate 2009
• Winning the Trainer for Scotland Award 2001 for the Compass Group.
Job Title: Head of National Telemarketing
Company: Azzurri Communications
Description: Work Experience
Azzurri Communications Ltd
Position: Head of National Business Development (desk-based), March 2010 to date
Part of the Senior Management Team, Reporting to the Business Development Director (Craig Wellman).My role is to hire, train and develop highly skilled individuals who are able to communicate and unearth business opportunities in the mid-enterprise markets / SME, at a Senior Level either for commodity based solutions such as mobile, ICT, calls and lines, WAN, LAN, Document Solutions or complex Unified Communications, Convergence, FMC, or Telephony projects
• Managing a team of 15: 2 Managers and with 3 teams totalling 13
• Comprised of New Business (Mid-market / Enterprise), Customer (SME) desk and Public Sector desks.
• Grew the National telemarketing team"s pipeline from £50k pipeline to £200m in 15 months through implementing formal training, CRM, best practice and identify tactical and strategic approaches.
• Secured £9m+ GM FY 2010. Key account acquisition and development: Carillion (£1.2m), Hastings, LV (£5m), Wiltshire County Council (£3.2m), DSGi (£2.3m), Banco Santander, Sanctuary Housing and many more
• Successfully proposed the integration of Social Media into the Business Development Team, increasing Brand Reputation and lead generation
• Developed and implemented Azzurri"s first official Training Academy. This format was then recognised and adopted as the model for formal Sales Training throughout the business to more than 100 salespeople and 80 desk based account managers.
• Part of the Compass Board group, my role being responsible for the design and successful roll out of Microsoft CRM for the Telemarketing, Marketing and Sales Divisions (c100 users+)
• Ensuring strategic and tactical alignment with business objectives
• Responsible for identifying, and co-ordinating Marketing Campaigns and Events
• Telemarketing Metric and pay-plan setting, forecasting and variance reporting
• Creating ISO9001 (Quality) Documentation for Azzurri Telemarketing and Tenders
Job Title: National Telemarketing Manager
Company: Azzurri Communications
Description: Azzurri Communications are the fastest growing Managed Service organisation in Europe. At almost 800 employees, the National Telemarketing team is responsible for Lead Generation to the business. Covering Mobility, ICT, Managed Services, Unified Comms, Digital Print, Support Sevices, Data Networks, Consultancy, Calls and Lines; the team deliver Enterprise, Corporate and SME opportunities to almost 100 sales people.
Job Title: Senior Global Account Manager (Internal Sales)
Description: An exciting and high profile role, responsible for driving sales activity by maximising the impact of Account Manager"s through sales leadership, 1:1 coaching and mentoring. Reporting directly to the President, I will ensure the business objectives are met and a positive and consistent customer value experience delivered.
Using my ability to develop collaborative relationships, and my in-depth market knowledge, I will enable successful SVP, TAM and AM cross-communication across NALA and EMEA territories to exploit the strategic account management of Global accounts.
Job Title: Independent Business Development Consultant
Description: Hired to recruit a business development and telemarketing team. To implement and devlelop SalesForce CRM as both the business development database and main sales reporting application. Sourced SME data suited to IT and web development. Analysed and identified key markets for growth.
Job Title: Solutions Manager
Description: Behind the formation, and daily operation of the Telemarketing team for Vamosa (www.vamosa.com). Responsible for the creation and upkeep of an advanced Business Intelligence application.
I have hired a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of marketing and IT experience. As the World Leading expert in the Logistics of Content Migration, Vamosa are a dynamic, and fast-paced organisation with an agressive growth strategy.
Job Title: Internal Sales Manager
Company: Castle Computer Services
Description: Responsible for the start up of a small internal telemarketing team. Creation of closed loop platform. Generated multi-million pound pipeline within 14 months.
Accredited VMware Sales Professional, Specialist in Virtualisation, Disaster Recovery Planning, Document Management Solutions. VSP (VMWare) Accreditted, Sun Financials, Microsoft NAV, Pegasus, Exchequer, Sage.
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Company: JHL Communications Ltd
Description: Hired to develop a small internal telemarketing team, to deliver SME orientated business telecoms packages. Ultimately responsible for the internal and external UK sales teams. Developed sales process and customised bespoke CRM platform. Successfully delivered multi-million pound pipeline within 18 months.
Job Title: Director
Job Title: Team Leader
Company: Pexel Ltd
Description: B2C and B2B Appointment Setting and Research
Education Summary: CIM Proffessional Certificate Marketing
CAT- Chartered Accounting Technician
Sales and Marketing Expert