- Dundee, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am seeking acceptance for Recruitment consultant position with a goal of elevating my knowledge, while explorinh new opportunities utilizing my experience of four years in themore...I am seeking acceptance for Recruitment consultant position with a goal of elevating my knowledge, while explorinh new opportunities utilizing my experience of four years in the field of Recruitment.
Growing up, I spent most of my childhood and adolescence living on a large farm in Hyderabad southern India. It was there that I learned a great deal about hard work, commitment and dedication to work. These values continue to be very important to me and I believe they manifest both in my family life and my work ethic. Recruitment was not a field I initially expected to enter. However, I enjoyed all of my rotations during my placement with Karani Infotech in India. As I reflected on the year, I realized that the part of each rotation, I enjoyed the most was recruitment. The variety of interactions and personality in recruitment department is stimulating. It involves unique combination of intellectual reasoning and hands-on work.
I have always been flexible in my approach while at work and strived to build a relationship of trust with my clients and colleagues. These are only a few of the reasons why this is the career best suited for me. In return, I will offer a passionate dedication, to learning, and to teaching those who are willing to learn. I also look forward to forming new bonds with my future colleagues. In short, I will apply the ideals of love, loyalty, and hard work, which are so important to me in my personal life, to my career as required.
Area Covered: IT Recruitment, Oil and Gas Recruitment, Financial and Accounting Industry Recruitment, Sourcing, Interviewing, shot listing, contacts with clients and candidates.
Summary: I finished my graduation and hold over four years of Recruitment Experience with 6 months exclusively a freelance recruiter working from Home for a Leeds based recruitment consultancy.
I was working for Forward2 recruitments as a Recruitment Consultant for a period of over 6 months.
My work with Forward2 had proven to be very reliable with regular client meetings and conferences. I am given an opportunity to work closely with my clients and candidates to know the exact job specs.
The basic and fundamental aspect of Recruitment service I believe is providing maximum satisfaction to our clients through potential candidate submittals with placements. To be honest in a customer service industry the most important aspect is client satisfaction and candidate reorganization.
I can assure you if I am given an opportunity to be a part of your organisation, I will definitely work hard and be an asset to the organization.
Job Title: IT Recruitment Consultant
Company: Forward 2
Description: • Search and match canddates to jobs with screening, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards and forward it to our clients.
• Locate potential candidates by utilizing variety of job boards (i.e. Dice, Monster, Hot Jobs, The ITjobs Bard, CWjobs, Planetrecruit etc.), our internal database.
• Conduct detailed phone interviews with candidates and match their skills, as well as their personalities with that of the client's needs and environment. Prepare thorough candidate submittals to further increase the candidate's chances of being selected.
• I work closely with Senior recruitment managers to attract, select & recruit talent for Capgimini and Insight Solutions. Currently I have 15 live technology vacancies.
• I have tried to achieve an average of 5-10 interviews and 2-3 placements per month. I recruit by advertising & searching heavily on technology specific websites (CWjobs, The IT Job Board, Totaljobs & Monster) & I also use LinkedIn for business networking & headhunting.
Job Title: Sr IT Recruiter
Company: Karani Infotech Pvt Ltd
Description: • I was given an opportunity to generate new business to my organization by making new clients through market research and cold calling in the field of IT Recruitment
• I was successful in acquiring candidatures for IBS, Matrix, and Hire Velocity as my esteemed clients during my employment.
• I used to maintain continuous relationship with my clients to identify and understanding their employment requirements as and when they arise.
• I have assisted my clients in getting their requirements filled successfully. Some of them included high profiled positions like Project Managers (Technical / Functional ),Technical Architect, Web and Java Developer, Content and Contract Manager, Mechanical and Electronically Engineers, Business Analyst, System Analyst, ERP, Mainframes, etc
• I was additionally given the responsibility of forming a comprehensive job description of my clients and posting them to suitable candidates.
• I used to head weekly conferences with my clients and my team to foster the right relationship with clients both externally and internal for better understanding of their business needs and requirements.
• I was actively involved in searching and short listing CVs through various technical string formations in line with job order request by the clients and also ensure the CVs are of a specific standard and reflective of client requirement.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Company: Dr. Batra's Positive Health Clinic Pvt Ltd
Description: • I was responsible for implementation and ongoing maintenance of office policies and procedures. In addition to this I was also responsible to manage and order supplies within the budget guidelines of the organization.
• Work as a team member to maintain and keep the company"s database updated.
• I am well versed with Liaison work with Agencies/companies. Handled Correspondence work, which included corresponding with different companies and clients and updating them regularly.
• I was instrumental in development and implementation of new systems and procedures, introduced improved working practices to enhance organizational performance and efficiency.
• Managed and coordinated the office diary and provided secretarial support; as a when required.
• I was given the responsibility to maintain and adequate inventory of office supplies. I was additionally in charge to maintain a close supervision on the daily functions of the staff, ensuring productivity and checking the quality of the output.
• I was also given the responsibility to maintain an effective medium of communication and close collaboration among the workers in the organization. I was serving as a receiver of important mail, documents and ordered items delivered to the organization"s address.
Education Summary: Scholastic Vignette
• Master In Accounts and Finance
University of Dundee
United Kingdom (2009-2010)
Subjects: Management Accounting Change
Emerging Financial Markets
• Bachelor of Commerce (2003-2006)
Subjects: Cost Accounting
Mercantile & Industrial Law
• Board of Intermediate Education (2000-2002)