- Wickford, GB
- £45 /hr
- Available now
Highly experienced, fully qualified equality and inclusion trainer and consultant.
I get the job done and don't take myself too seriously. My light hearted approach givesmore...Highly experienced, fully qualified equality and inclusion trainer and consultant.
I get the job done and don't take myself too seriously. My light hearted approach gives my clients the chance to feel comfortable whilst dealing with complex, sensitive and sometimes highly emotive issues.
Area Covered: Equality and Inclusion
Company Name: Julie Kaya
Industry: Law, recruitment, HR, communications, construction, industrial, professional services, procurement
Work Experience Summary: Consultancy
• Inclusive strategy and diversity, equality and inclusion action plans (50+ businesses)
• Written and analysed satisfaction surveys and evaluation
• Diversity Return on investment metrics and diversity monitoring.
• Unconscious bias consultancy and training
• Internal stakeholder work to increase internal resilience and increase 'buy-in'
• External stakeholder work to increase profile and awareness
• Recruitment and selection assessment
• Published articles to raise awareness of issues and of examples and case studies of clients good practice
• Have run a free, popular, cross sector Peer Learning forum since 2008.
• Developed, planned, organized and marketed innovative diversity events with consistently excellent feedback and hit target demographics and numbers.
• Advise on and work with staff networks and employee relations projects
• Research projects over a broad range of areas developed for clients to provide evidence for evidence based policy development (including advising on Equality Impact Assessments)
• Raise funding and identify funding to resource range of initiatives and training on behalf of clients
• Supported clients to evidence good practice with public sector contracts.
• Coached managers in leadership, conflict resolution and internal and external equalities issues and legislative requirements
• Contributed to research, case studies and development of training materials for various private and public sector development programmes.
• Advised number of policy working groups
• Assisted in the development of Standard Operating Procedures
Learning and Development
• Delivered training, learning and development in various subjects: leadership, communications, team building, equalities and cultural diversity issues - to wide range of groups
• Deliver psychometrics (MBTI) and Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)
• Developed successful cross sector Peer Learning groups
• Conceived, developed, sourced funding and produced innovative DVD development products.
• Developed, edited and produced 7 e newsletters and contributed numerous articles on CR and equality to others' publications.
• Carried out service-wide diversity development needs analysis (TNA) and stakeholder consultation with senior management and departmental heads.
• Designed & carried out focus group facilitation and consultations interviews for upcoming initiatives
• Delivered over 500 sessions of successful diversity development to approximately 3500 people. From entry level to senior management in a variety of client organizations.
Equality Audit and baseline assessment experience
• Created and delivered audits for 150+ organisations
• Identifying in excess of 100 (strategic) partners and developing working partnerships for the benefit of clients, including schools, colleges & universities.
• Developed, disseminated and analysed major client surveys and supported several clients to develop their own surveys.
• Written and delivered equality baseline assessments
Degree: BA Hons
Field of Study: Social Anthropology
University / College: School of Oriental and African Studies, London University
Field of Study: International Education
University / College: New York University