- Suffolk, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
I always ask 'Have you got any good case-studies?' The answer is often 'no'. So I will write some.
Welcome to the art of word weaving: I will bring flair, substance and energy to your written content. I've worked in consultancy services, financial services, the legalmore...Welcome to the art of word weaving: I will bring flair, substance and energy to your written content. I've worked in consultancy services, financial services, the legal sector and business publishing services to name a few, so can combine technical understanding and clarity with creative flair.
Minimum one-off fixed fee £250 (for one day's ad hoc quick turnaround writing, try before you buy. Not interested in anything below £25 per hour.
After a degree in drama, I began as a copy-writer in London in 1989 in a pre-internet world. Then an MA in Business and Marketing led to senior in-house roles in Marketing, Business Development and Bid Management in the City of London.
I have highly sophisticated skills in bid writing for business, have an analytical brain, but my passions are more ethereal. I love the arts and music so my most recent project was PR and editorial work for an operatic musical. When and if appropriate I bring humour with me. I practise mindfulness and meditation which informs and shapes my written style.
Now I focus on Home based writing projects, and can also attend meetings In London and South East.
- I will write for your audience, in the right tone of voice
- I can bring substance and flair to your written content
- I've written annual reports, brochures, profiles
- strong visual design/concept skills so can collaborate well with designers/printers
- Knowledge content, Thought leadership
- Case studies
- Role playing scripts
- Course material
- When writing bids I only write to WIN (in other words please don't invite me to join your bid writing sausage processing factory)
- Fun to work with
- But I will challenge you and your team on assumptions
- Engaging and persuasive
- Can carry out detailed research
- Quick grasp of issues however complex (and mildly irritating no doubt)
- Client communications projects
- Collateral/Content writing projects
- Special projects ..... which could be just about anything -
I have done a lot of those and they are the most rewarding!
Now a little quiz. Why do I now freelance working from home? A) I loathe office politics
B) I once made someone laugh so much that she had an asthma attack and needed medical assistance
C) I can work more productively and creatively and work into the evening should there be urgent deadlines.
Answer? Yes, all three.
Winning business writer and consultant