- Thatcham, GB
- £17.50 /hr
- Available now
I provide a virtual Personal Assistant (PA), Virtual Assistant (VA) and office administration support services to businesses and individuals.
With over 12 years experience inmore...I provide a virtual Personal Assistant (PA), Virtual Assistant (VA) and office administration support services to businesses and individuals.
With over 12 years experience in project co-ordination, business office administration and Personal Assistant (PA) roles gained from various sales & marketing environments.
Having worked mostly in the SME market I understand the importance of being flexible and willing to lend a hand in any given area to help the smooth running of the business. I have been described as the âï¿½ï¿½can do girlâï¿½ï¿½ by several employers which has given me a natural pride in the provision of high standards of service, coupled with being highly organised, reliable and proactive.
I have a natural ability to learn new software packages with ease and is confident and fully conversant with MS Office (2003 & 2007) âï¿½ï¿½ Word, Excel and PowerPoint along with knowledge of CRM databases. My typing skills are 50 wpm.
A summary of services that I offer are listed below but obviously not limited to
* Document & form templates
* Address labels & envelopes
* Copy Typing & general Word processing - letters, reports, manuscripts, dissertations
* Digital letterheads
* Preparing, collating and distributing mail shots by email or post
* Data entry
* Spread sheet design and management
* PowerPoint Presentation preparation
* Database management
* Content Management Web site updating and maintenance
* Travel arrangements
* Virtual office management
* Sales & Marketing administration
* Project management of print & design projects
* Event co-ordination and management
I offer a friendly, personable and flexible touch, as each project is treated as if it were my own with the same care and attention to provide you with a professional and seamless service.
Area Covered: Newbury, UK Nationwide
Work Experience Summary: For the last 8 years I have been working for a small Marketing agency in varying capacityâï¿½ï¿½s. I started as an office administrator for the first 2 years before being promoted to an account manager and then the last 3 years as a PA to the Managing Director.
Prior to 2002, I have had a wealth of experience in office & sales administration, event & marketing co-ordination and I started my working career as a data entry clerk for a Direct Marketing agency.
Education Summary: * Pitman Training âï¿½ï¿½ Advanced PowerPoint (Pass)
* CIM Certificate in Marketing (Merit)
* GNVQ Advanced Business (Distinction)
* 8 GCSE Passes (including English & Maths)
Virtual Assistant (VA) / Personal Assistant (PA) / Administrator