- Epsom, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
We provide professional, robust websites for individuals, groups and businesses at a reasonable price. We also offer all-in-one solutions incorporating web hosting, full web designmore...We provide professional, robust websites for individuals, groups and businesses at a reasonable price. We also offer all-in-one solutions incorporating web hosting, full web design and search engine optimization.
We are committed to helping businesses and individuals with their website requirements, particularly in our local area.
We host your website at secure, professional data centres and back up our sites between multiple locations.
We don’t use "design templates" as many firms do- every site we create is unique. So as a customer you can be sure that the site we create for you is completely original.
We take time to get to know you and learn about your business. Our approach is straightforward: there is no such thing as "just another project".
We can also offer IT support and systems administration for businesses, typically administering networks and domains, troubleshooting, setting up hardware and software and a whole range of related services. With many years' experience in IT work we are able to provide a broad array of skills- and with the same enthusiasm and commitment that we bring to our web development work. View our skills list to find out more.
Area Covered: Everywhere in UK
Company Name: JS Web Services
IT / Systems Administration:
• Windows client OS: 3x, 9x, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
• Windows server OS: NT 4, 2000, 2003, 2008
• Windows network infrastructure: Active Directory, DFS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Terminal Services, DNS etc.
• MS Exchange 2000 and 2003 (administering, configuring, migrating)
• MS Office (all versions from 97 through 2007)
• Citrix (Winframe and Metaframe)
• Backup Applications: BackupExec and Arcserve
• Finance: Sage Line 50 and Line 100 Network
• Database: SQL Server
• Antivirus: Norton / Symantec, McAfee, NOD32
• Sharepoint (basic)
Linux / Unix Environments:
• Linux client and server OS: Red Hat and RHEL
• Unix: HP-UX, some SCO, Solaris
• System Administration: Backups, installations, command line, system maintenance, networking, configuration, file systems, shell scripting
Other Environments and Skills:
• Novell Netware 5 and 6: some server administration, network troubleshooting.
• Some basic experience of MacOS (OSX).
• Cisco IOS (basic)
• Servers: IBM, Compaq, Sun, HP and Dell standard server builds, maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrades.
• Desktops and Laptops: Dell, Toshiba, Sony, HP, Compaq. Components, builds, networking, troubleshooting etc.
• Networking: switches and routers (3com, Cisco), WAN technologies (frame-relay, ISDN, ADSL, SDSL) • configuring, troubleshooting.
• Printers (all common brands)
• Hardware firewalls
• Thin client terminals (Wyse, NCD Thinstar etc.)
• Backup devices (DLT, AIT-3, AIT-4 etc.) including autoloaders
• Analogue and digital telephone systems, including some experience with VOIP telephone systems.
Web Developer / Web Designer