- Ilkeston, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I'm a 3D visualiser / designer. Using Max 8 + Vray to get the best quality photo realistic renderings in the best possible time. I'm also a competant building surveyormore...I'm a 3D visualiser / designer. Using Max 8 + Vray to get the best quality photo realistic renderings in the best possible time. I'm also a competant building surveyor especially if existing buildings are required to be put onto cad or visualised.
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: * Producing Concept Visuals & Design drawings to client briefs from initial concept through to site surveys and working drawings stage
* To present Design Concepts to clients
* To be able to use the latest 2D & 3D software to a high standard to gain maximum impact from Concept Visuals using 3D Max & Vray
* Production of highly detailed CAD drawings for fit out purposes
* To produce accurate surveys & draw up detailed building shells from site visits
* Keep up to date with the latest building regs & DDA issues
For further images of my work please see my website www.jpmdesign.co.uk
Education Summary: Undertaken regular refresher courses in 3d Max to keep up to speed on product developments & also spent some time at T2 Design Solutions on Vray training with some of the top visualisers in the UK for extra tips & tricks to get the best out of my visuals.