I am a London based freelance Illustrator who can transform your initial concepts and ideas into fully realized products. Whether it is a company branding, leaflet or a simplemore...I am a London based freelance Illustrator who can transform your initial concepts and ideas into fully realized products. Whether it is a company branding, leaflet or a simple image, the final piece will be of a high quality and creative solution.
I provide affordable freelance illustrations for a variety of needs. Be it for a book jacket, CD cover, point of sale, business logos, editorial and magazine illustrations or a graphic novel. My services are offered to individuals and businesses alike.
Area Covered: London
Work Experience Summary: I graduated from Middlesex University where I studied both Art Foundation and BA (hons) Illustration. My work has developed from a combination of traditional painting/printing techniques and blending it with digital photography and graphic software.
My commercial work includes creating poster & menu designs for Water Margin’ in The O2 Arena (Greenwich) and t-shirt designs for the British Institute for Chinese Martial Arts.
• Kilburn Exhibition I SPY’ • Kingsgate Gallery 2007
• Middlesex University Degree Show • The Old Truman, Brick Lane 2008
• D&AD New Blood’ Exhibition • Earls Court 2008
• Unmasked’ • Rag Factory, Brick Lane 2009
• A View from London’ • London Transport Museum, Covent Garden 2009
• Images 33 Exhibition • London College of Communication 2009
• Miss Hood • Liverpool Street 2009
• Art Below • London Bridge & Moorgate 2009
• Islington Contemporary Art & Design Fair • Angel 2009
• Galerie Gora Group Exhibition’ • Montréal, Canada 2010