- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am an efficient, highly capable virtual secretary/PA, with 15 years' diverse experience gained working in the private and public sectors, including for CEOs and directors.more...I am an efficient, highly capable virtual secretary/PA, with 15 years' diverse experience gained working in the private and public sectors, including for CEOs and directors. My current work includes being the owner/manager of freelance-secretary.co.uk, a leading internet resource promoting the work of virtual assistants/secretaries.
The services I offer, honed in roles such as Office Manager of a language school in the City, Administrator at a London university, and PA to the Managing Director of a publishing company, include:
* Typing (70 wpm) and transcription
* Diary and travel management
* Filing and general administration
* Bookkeeping, including sales and purchase ledger, cashbook management and bank reconciliation
* Customer sales and cold calling
* Office management
* Personal errands
* Events management - I have helped organise conferences and festivals
* Project management - I possess wide experience of managing small teams and partnership working, gained for example from working on joint ventures in book publishing
* Production of marketing materials, including brochures, websites and mail-outs - I have strong copywriting skills, a good knowledge of production processes and a sharp eye for design
* HR assistance - I am trained in selection processes and have helped a number of employers with the recruitment of office staff
Whether your job is large or small, short or long-term, please don't hesitate to contact me with any enquiries. I am looking to expand my client-base at present and take pride in providing professional and friendly services.
Full CV and references are available on request.
Area Covered: London, Surrey, Cambridge, Oxford
Education Summary: BA (Hons) in Economics, University of Cambridge, grade: 2.1
Virtual Secretary, Administrator, Transcriber, Office Manager