- Kewstoke, GB
- £50 /hr
- Available now
Our expert network of consultants can provide experienced freelance help with market research consumer insight programmes. Our expertise allows us to provide freelance supportmore...Our expert network of consultants can provide experienced freelance help with market research consumer insight programmes. Our expertise allows us to provide freelance support for a wide range of customer or consumer insight issues including:-
- Ethnography (we have expert ethnographers and filmmakers in our network)
- Harnessing the internet for consumer insight including measuring emotion via QualiQuant approaches, virtual ethnography and setting up online communities.
- Clients needing resource to run projects, set up or control research programmes.
- Research agencies needing additional resource
- Advertising agency needing freelance planning resource
Area Covered: All areas
Work Experience Summary: Member of the Market Research Society and ESOMAR. Past Chairman of the Middle East Research Forum and The Joint Industry Committee for Media Research in the Middle east. Member of the Marketing Society.
7 years at TNS and Smith Kline Beecham in Market Research.
Experience over 15 years at Unilever included:-
Marketing Services Manager, Unilever International working on global markets
Built new Marketing Service functions for Unilever in Arabia and Russia.
Market Research Co-ordinator for Middle East, North Africa and Central and Eastern Europe.
Head of Consumer Insight for Fabric Detergents in Lever Europe.
Global Market Research Director for Personal Care in Unilever head office running major global projects e.g. segmentation studies.
Managing Director of QiQ (QualiQuant) International Ltd from 2000-2009 specialising in QualiQuant’ research done online.
Owner and principal consultant at Second Sight an innovative consumer insight consultancy.
Education Summary: Graduate in Social Science (BSc with Honours 2.1) from London South Bank Uni.
Owner and Principal Consultant at Second Sight