- Salisbury, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
A marketing and business development executive with eight years experience working in marketing and business development management.
Strong project management skills, experiencemore...A marketing and business development executive with eight years experience working in marketing and business development management.
Strong project management skills, experience of marketing strategy, planning, agreement, budgeting and implementation of marketing plans for specialist services.
Area Covered: South East
Work Experience Summary: • Internal communications • writing and editing internal communications - newsletters, e-shots and intranet communications
• Planning and strategy • creation and development of strategies with management teams. Planning yearly plans - including SWOT and PESTEL analysis.
• CRM • management and creation of sales pipelines and key client plans.
• Marketing research • providing reports on a wide range of topics including client research, competitor analysis, market intelligence, sector summaries, and ad hoc projects.
• Project management • ensuring delivery of agreed business development plans. Ensuring projects are SMART, and within budget.
• Tender support • assisting on pitches and other new business opportunities. Ensuring best practice in relation to proposed documents and presentations.
• PR - management of PR. Includes press release drafting and issuing to media
• Database management • adding and updating records running reports and queries.
• Direct mail - drafting copy for hard copy nd email direct marketing campaigns
• Website development • ensuring content is relevant and updated and ensuring maximum cross selling benefits.
• Corporate image - ensuring consistent quality for all communications in line with corporate identity and brand guidelines (including hard copy direct mail campaigns and emarketing campaigns).
• Event management - from planning stages through to client care on the day and eventual follow up and monitoring of targets and clients.
• Corporate hospitality - managing the implementation of hospitality to key clients and targets to support strategic approach through CRM.
Marketing and business development executive