- Gurgaon, IN
- $10 /hr
- Available now
4 Year Engineering Professional in Mould Technology , Design Engineering, Tool Engineering, Plastics Engineering and CAD-CAM, .
• 10 Years Experience in Product Engineering andmore...4 Year Engineering Professional in Mould Technology , Design Engineering, Tool Engineering, Plastics Engineering and CAD-CAM, .
• 10 Years Experience in Product Engineering and New Product Design activities in various type of industries i.e. Mechanical, Automotive,
Defense, Electrical, Electronics, Food Grade, Oil & Gas, House hold etc.
• Expert in Mechanical Design, Product Engineering, R&D using CAD Software i.e. AutoCAD, PTC Creo, Parametric Pro-E, SolidWorks,
CATIA, UG NX etc,
• Simulation using Analysis Software for plastics parts i.e. Moldex3D, Autodesk Moldflow.
• FEA Structural Simulation using CAE Software i.e. ANSYS 15.0.
• Proficient in New Product Development (NPD), New Concept Design, Prototypes, Product Lunch.
• Design Modification, Design Change proposal, Material replacement proposal and its concept.
• Expert in Mechanical Part Design, Plastics Product Design, Jig & Fixture Design, Mould Design, Tool Design
• Proficient Design for Manufacturing – DFM (Precision Machining & Fabrication), Design for Assembly - DFA.
• Proficient in Engineering Drawing, Geometrical Dimensions and Tolerance.
• Analysis and refinement of product designs.
• Analyze the cost effective way of development and technical feasibility to produce it.
• Interaction with Vendors for Smooth flow of projects and follow up for on time Delivery.
• Deep knowledge on Plastics Materials: ABS, PP, PS, PC, SAN, PE, PEEK, PPS, PES, PA, PBT etc.
• Knowledge on Metals and Steel material selection.
• Documentation under ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 16949 standards.
Mehanical Design Engineer