- Aylesbury, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
Experienced in project management and business process design / re-engineering. Very high standard of documentation and communications. Expert in MS Project, Word, Visio andmore...Experienced in project management and business process design / re-engineering. Very high standard of documentation and communications. Expert in MS Project, Word, Visio and Project - particularly in producing presentations that get the desired point across in an clear and unambiguous way. Very good planning and coordination skills. Reliable and consistently achieve demanding deadlines
Area Covered: Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, London
Work Experience Summary: I am a highly experienced project manager with extensive knowledge of business transformation . I have excellent communication, documentation and inter-personal skills and can work effectively with senior stakeholders. I have worked with several major consultancies and have a track record of delivering innovative and effective solutions on time and within budget.
• Structured approach to problem solving & planning.
• Extensive business modelling, and documentation skills
• Well honed stakeholder management skills with the ability to secure the confidence of senior management
• Big 5 consultancy experience plus public / private sector clients.
• Excellent workshop facilitation skills.
• Ability to resolve complex and conflicting requirements.
• Good IT literacy, (MS Office applications, MS Project, Visio, etc.)
Education Summary: • Member of The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (MCILog)
• Member of Institute of Operations Management (MIOM)
• BA (Hons) - Business
• Dip. Business Management
• Dip. Management of Change
• Cert. Social Sciences
• Fully trained in Total Quality Management, Customer First, Time to Market, EFQM etc.
• Trained in I-P Skills, Senior Management Training Programme, Executive Development Programme, Corporate Finance, Project Management etc.