- Madison, MS, US
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Innovative and adept multimedia designer with expertise in 3D rendering, product design, interior rendering and marketing design. Excellent ability to meet business objectivesmore...Innovative and adept multimedia designer with expertise in 3D rendering, product design, interior rendering and marketing design. Excellent ability to meet business objectives in creative and productive design needs under strict timelines and budgets. Superior technical knowledge and skills necessary for emerging trends in design.
Area Covered: United States
Work Experience Summary: CREATIVE MULTIMEDIA CONSULTING, Various Locations • 2005-Present
Marketed multimedia design services to various business. Created print materials, logos and websites. Built product, interior and set designs for design and media companies.
3D Rendering & Visual Development
• Defined client objectives and met ever-changing needs under strict deadline for interior renderings for Eley Associates/Architects • created renderings that won support of investors and generated funding for client.
• Completed set design and rendering project for Fox 40 that met extreme space constraints - created superior visual appearance that Fox executives commended.
• Generated innovative convention space design for Rezonate Design Solutions that utilized metal scaffolding to create cityscape appearance for “Digital Cities” convention.
• Developed and created interior renderings for MGM Design Center and Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons utilizing Maya and Mental Ray.
• Created set design for anchor desk and weather center at Alcorn State University.
• Managed visual development and marketing for Belk Inc • taught sales managers and associates to create visually appealing spaces and managed product and fixture placement for stores.
Key Product, Print & Website Design
• Won 2nd place out of 1000+ entrants in cell phone design contest for LG.
• Created logo and full line of print marketing material including fliers and tri-folds for MS Design Group • developed interactive, user-friendly website through color and story boarding to ensure online creative publicity matched overall technically advanced design objectives.
• Designed and presented successful logo images for Foster Limited LLC and The Crawley Law Offices, PLLC.
• Built brand identity and flash page to drive business for clickerbidder.com.
Education Summary: Bachelor of Fine Arts in Technology and Integrated Media Environment (T.I.M.E.)-Digital Arts
Cleveland Institute of Arts, Cleveland, Ohio
Freelance Design Consultant