I have worked in the TV industry for 10 years during which I have gained extensive project management, research and office skills.
My skills include:
- Administration and officemore...I have worked in the TV industry for 10 years during which I have gained extensive project management, research and office skills.
My skills include:
- Administration and office management both virtual and on site.
- Scheduling and diary management.
- Project management of large and small projects and managing the associated budgets.
- Organising travel arrangements and accommodation bookings.
- Transcribing and minute taking.
I have a fully equipped home office with laptop, landline, printer, scanner, fax machine.
Area Covered: Northwest & Remote
Summary of Experience:
- Audio transcription of meeting notes.
- Transcribing scripts for documentaries including one on one interviews, group interviews and commentary.
- Analogue or digital audio transcription and copy typing.
- Fast accurate typist.
Job Title: Office Manager
Description: My job involved running a sales office to ensure the sales team were fully supported. This included managing the diary's of 50 sales staff and 30 technical staff and scheduling resources for external and internal meetings. I was responsible for organising and running events for clients held within the office on a monthly basis. On a day to day basis I was responsible for the smooth running of the office and reception duties.
Job Title: Project Manager / Producer
Description: I've worked in the TV industry for 10 years as a producer which has given me invaluable project management, research and administration skills. Skills include running an office and junior staff, budgeting and negotiating, interviewing, researching and presenting findings.
From:09/Jun/2003 - Present Day
Degree: 2:1 BA (Hons)
Field of Study: Media with Cultural Studies
University / College: Southampton Institute of Higher Education