- London, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
Currently working as PA to Customer Experience and Brand Director at Bupa on a temporary contract.
My name is Joanna Betts, and I am looking for administrative freelance roles either within Greater London or remotely. I am practical but also creative, with strong administrativemore...My name is Joanna Betts, and I am looking for administrative freelance roles either within Greater London or remotely. I am practical but also creative, with strong administrative skills that can support the demands of a busy business. I am highly organised, with an excellent eye for detail and a flexible, can do attitude - all of which will be utilised to make your life easier!
I have extensive experience working as a PA and office manager in a variety of companies (8+ years). In addition to my PA experience, I also work as an actress, and the unreliable nature of the acting industry makes freelancing ideal for me. I am currently in the process of launching my own e-commerce business, and whilst I am getting that off the ground I am looking for flexible work that I can fit around my other commitments.
My experience of working in different fields has provided me with a wide-ranging skill set, which is ideal for those who want a freelancer able to turn their hand to any task. Skills include:
• Microsoft Word (advanced)
• PowerPoint (intermediate)
• Excel (intermediate)
• 74 wpm typing speed
• Photoshop CS5
• Mac and PC proficient
• Arranging travel and couriers
• Extensive diary management and meeting organisation
• Managing and responding to correspondence on behalf of staff
• Writing copy for website and presentations
• Raising Purchase Orders
• Processing expenses
• Ordering stationery and consumables
• Managing social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Mailchimp)
Having also previously worked as a freelance drama facilitator in primary schools I hold a full valid CRB check.
Area Covered: Greater London, Hertfordshire
• PA to Customer Experience and Brand Director - Bupa
• Executive Assistant to CEO and COO – Future Foundations
• Script Reader (TV and film) – Lonesome Pine Productions
• Temp PA assignments at a variety of corporate and creative companies, including Overbury, Grapple, Now TV, Anthos London.
• Account Manager - Digital Summer Camp
• Receptionist - Adapt Plc
• HR and Admin Assistant - AMA Energy Management
• Drama Facilitator – Artis Education and Bigfoot Arts
Education Summary: 2002-2005 The Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama - BA Acting
3 A-Levels (2 As, 1 B) - Channing School, Highgate, London
9 GCSEs - Channing School, Highgate, London