- Charvil, GB
- £85 /hr
- Available now
I have 10 years experience doing business management and marketing at large corporates like Microsoft, IBM, VMware, as well as experience building and running small companies (directormore...I have 10 years experience doing business management and marketing at large corporates like Microsoft, IBM, VMware, as well as experience building and running small companies (director and founder of 5 businesses).
I consult to any company or entrepreneur who needs help planning their business, expanding abroad, building a new marketing strategy, or managing projects.
My industries of expertise include enterprise software, especially security, and online marketplaces/websites.
I am COO of the NextWomen, an online magazine and live forum for female entrepreneurs and investors in the web space, and therefore have a lot of insights and connections in the web start-ups space.
I have an online business in Brazil, where I went to university, and speak at events about the business opportunities in Brazil. I can help businesses considering international development to assess and plan their expansion to Brazil.
Area Covered: London, berkshire, UK, France, Brazil
- EMEA emerging technologies channel manager
- EMEA security products marketing manager
- EMEA storage produxts marketing manager
- EMEA OEM alliance marketing manager - server (HP and Dell)
- Consultant - Western Europe web server sales - strategy and planning
- EMEA OEM alliance marketing manager (IBM)
- EMEA ISVs alliance manager
- Latin America business/sales/mktg analyst
Strategy, business planning, marketing, channel development consulting:
- Microsoft - western europe HQ projects
- Zilok.com - UK expansion planning and launch execution
- Netop (software) - marketing
- Boole Server - Global expansing planning and channel development
- Online marketplace achala.com.br
- Online marketplace matchik.com
- Online business magazine thenextwomen.com
Description: market research project, to understand the recent web server purchases across western europe and identify where and how to invest marketing resources for sales growth.
Western Europe ISV relationship improvement project, with a pan-european event for joint planning and overall feedback from partners.
Education Summary: University of California - global marketing certificate
London School of Economics - valuation course
PUC-Rio de Janeiro - Civil and Industrial engineering
Expert Consultant - Business Planning, Strategy, Marketing, Project management, International Expansion