- Stockport, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Experienced Learning and Development Professional, E-Learning Instructional Designer and Trainer. Qualified Coach with over 20 years experience.
Clients include PriceWaterhousemore...Experienced Learning and Development Professional, E-Learning Instructional Designer and Trainer. Qualified Coach with over 20 years experience.
Clients include PriceWaterhouse Coopers, The Welsh Assembly Government, The NHS, The National Patient Safety Agency, Peugeot Motors, Barclay-card, Daimler Chrysler, BT, Toyota Motors, Hub Events, and Care Academy/Edgeworks.
I'm a qualified NLP Master Practitioner, Coach, ILM Trainer, MBTI and Emotional Intelligence consultant.
My core services are Soft Skills Training, Psychometric Assessments, Coaching & Instructional Design.
- ILM Accredited Level 5 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring
- Leadership and Management (Experienced ILM trainer and assessor)
- Coaching Skills For Managers
- Resilient Leadership
- Developing Resilience
- Working Through Change
- Stress Awareness/stress management
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Practical Mindfulness at work
- Emotional Intelligence (Eqi 2.0 qualified.)
- MBTI Step 1 & 2
- Firo B
- OPQ 32
freelance consultant & e-learning designer
January 2002 – Present (12 years 10 months)
E-learning instructional designer & Learning Consultant
- Instructional Design, Scoping
- Story boarding, content provision, e-learning development using Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
- Excellent written English skills
- Client and project management
- E-learning consultancy - stakeholder engagement, account management, liaising with subject matter experts and key stakeholders.
- Client liaison
- Quality assurance and quality control reviews of specifications, storyboards and programmed project outputs
- Management of external parties (including. video and audio providers, developers etc.) to ensure outputs are of the desired quality and meet project requirements
- Participate in sales support presentations and proposal development activities where required
Degree: Master's Degree
Field of Study: Coaching and Organisational Development
University / College: University of Chester