- Nolensville, TN, US
- $80 /hr
- Available now
I am a learning-driven, problem-solving system/server administrator and software developer with over ten years of professional experience in public and private companies of allmore...I am a learning-driven, problem-solving system/server administrator and software developer with over ten years of professional experience in public and private companies of all sizes. I have extensive experience with administration and software development on Unix and Linux (primarily FreeBSD) as well as Macintosh platforms. Additionally, I have a considerable background with digital prepress (PostScript, PDF) and color management.
Area Covered: Based in Nashville, TN.
Job Title: Macintosh Systems Administrator
Company: The Heritage Organization, LLC
Description: * Provide desktop support for over 100 Macintosh and 25 Windows desktops.
* Develop Macintosh software to enhance sales force productivity.
* Design, maintain, and configure network infrastructure.
Job Title: Systems Analyst/Software Developer
Company: Verizon Information Services
Description: * Develop and support advertising management software on both client (Macintosh C, C++, Java, AppleScript, shell script) and server (AIX C, C++, shell script, perl, COBOL).
* Create ICC color profiles of company's printing plants and outsource printers, and add these profiles to the users' workflow to enable predictive proofing.
* Develop and maintain company's PostScript code and prologue used to print phone books, yellow pages, direct mail advertising, and online advertising.
* Develop, configure, and maintain Mac OS X client desktop configuration image.
Job Title: System Administrator
Company: The Lampo Group, Inc.
Description: * Build, install, configure, and maintain entire web server infrastructure, including servers, switches, and firewalls.
* Maintain DNS, Apache httpd, Tomcat, cache, and load balancer configurations for top-3000 (US) and top-14000 (global) website.
Job Title: Freelance Mac OS X Developer
Description: * Develop custom OS X software based on clients' requirements.
* Focus on automation of repetitive tasks using AppleScript to increase efficiency and productivity.
Field of Study: Computer Science & Mathematics
University / College: Syracuse University
System Administrator (Macintosh, Unix, Linux), Software Developer