- Shanghai, CN
- $25 /hr
- Available now
7 years experience in the Import&Export business. U can rely on me anything if u are also in this field.
1. Be able to handle quotes and PO, factory audit, company verify,more...7 years experience in the Import&Export business. U can rely on me anything if u are also in this field.
1. Be able to handle quotes and PO, factory audit, company verify, goods inspection and shipment handle
2. Negotiate Sourced Product Costs, Minimum Order Quantity, Lead Times and Delivery Schedules
3. The business trip organization, market research, drop shipping, payment transfer, orders follow up etc
4. Professional Interpreters are available which u need in the business travel or Exhibition of China.
PS. We have our own team members in Guangzhou, Foshan, Fujian, Suzhou, Shanghai, Shangdong. Which is able to do your work in different cities with cheap cost and local service.
As we are writing and speaking English every day, and we noticed that Chinese&English translation has a big requirement in all the freelancers' platform. So we fastly built our another team which focused on English&Chinese translation only. Currently, we have more than 30 translators(part-time) in hands. What we can do it as below:
1. Chinese&Englis&Cantonese translation
2. Chinese&English&Cantonese transcript
3. Video subtitles translation and edit. (We are able to add two languages subtitles in the video at the same time)
4. Professional Video voice speaker(Chinese&English)
Native Chinese translator and Your Chinese helper
Maybe a good choice for people who need to translate a very simple text. Jiao works quite fast – maybe too fast. She even didn’t have enough time to visit and understand my website which I was asking her to translate. As she doesn’t speak English well you need to check the quality of this work very carefully by yourself. I was not really happy with her translation. Unfortunatelly it turned out that Jiao become not so polite when I started to complain. She is totally focused on her complacence and doesn’t really care of your reservations. Could be also pretty rude. If you are ready for such a cooperation I recommend you this person to work with.
Thanks for giving me 2 stars, sorry I gave you 1 star only. Although I feel hurt in this project, but anyway not interested to mention it any more. Here are some details which I think others employers will care about:
1. Website checking issue
Yes it's my mistake that I forgot to check the website. No excuse here.
when the employer said this issue at 2am midnight, I researched the website immediately for 3 hoursat and I listed some questions to the employer as it requires some musical technical knowledge and background stories. The next day delivered the revised translation file to her after got all the details from her.
2. One day to translate 2000words. And 3hours to check the website and list questions, another day to make the proofreading and revise. That's not a "quite fast" speed as I'm a full-time freelancer.
3. The employer doesn't understand Chinese, she asked another Chinese person to make some revise for the documents. Some words being revised into a weird way, but the employer like it such as "单一玻璃杯". In the website menu, the source text is "offer", I translate into" products" because usually we use "products" as the menu in website, the friend revises it to be " supply". “frequency”， I‘m translating it to be"音频“，her friend translate it to be"频率”。
Basically it's not a big issue as different people have a different understanding. It doesn't matter if you are using "carton" or "box" for the middle size box. Nobody is right or wrong here. If the employer like her friend's revise, she can use that version. The issue is that only because her friend revised some words, so she is saying my translation is very bad and refuse to pay it. It took me much time to convince the employer to pay it finally.
I suggest the other translators think it carefully before you accept to work with this employer as u are facing the risk of not paying and misunderstanding for your translation quality.
Thanks Anna. Since you did not find the place for leaving the feedback, so I replied here, so you can leave the feedback behind my reply here:）
Excellent work again! Great communication. Thank you, Jiao!
you are welcome :)
Jiao T. was fantastic from start to finish. A professional pitch was followed up by fantastic work and quick turn around. They also dealt exceptionally well with a few project hurdles caused by us. I 100% highly recommend Jiao for your translation and voiceover projects.
Excellent work by Jiao as always! Highly recommend her.
Always pleasure to work with Jiao. Highly recommended!
thanks Serkan :)
Jiao was great as always! :)
very nice to work with and helpful. i was surprised with the phone calls and how well documented they were. very happy.
Jiao is excellent as always. I already hired her for other tasks. :)
She is an excellent person to work with. Kind and very professional. I already started other tasks with her and will continue to work with her from now on! Thank you Jiao :)