- Buenos Aires, AR
- $10 /hr
- Available now
I am a young professional who is entirely dedicated to the translation of texts from Spanish into English and English into Spanish.
My main goal is to overcome language barriersmore...I am a young professional who is entirely dedicated to the translation of texts from Spanish into English and English into Spanish.
My main goal is to overcome language barriers that often occur and assure you an effective communication, respecting not only the deadlines agreed, but also the confidentiality of the documents I receive.
I love translating and because of that I work very hard to fulfill this goal and thus, provide you with the best service.
Area Covered: Translation
Job Title: Freelance Translator
Description: Freelance translation and trancriptions (March 2009 to present):
Specialization: finance, IT, tourism, music, education, psychology, personal documents, religion, entertainment, marketing, human sciences and human resources, sports, environment, medicine, telecommunications, web pages.
Editing and proofreading of texts
- Dissertation about Economics.
- E-book on computing.
- Articles for an Economics and Finance Blog (My Wealth Management).
Freelance translations (March 2009 to present):
Technical and Scientific translations
- Editing of a Medical text in Word (previously passed through OCR PDF to word) and subsequent translation with google CAT SPA-ENG for LINKKSERVICESWORLD.
- Translation and editing of different segments for Translation Cloud.
- Checking of Spanish subtitles for TED (volunteer work).
- Research and traslation of financial reports and papers from different stock markets for an Investment brokerage company (My Wealth Management).
- The crisis of credit (visualized) – Spañish subtitles - Video. (material translated for the University of Buenos Aires).
- Blue Notes (translation from Spanish into English for Escuela de Blues).
- New_-_Huddle_v2_User_Guide (translation from English into Spanish for an individual).
- Resumes (from Spanish into English to several individuals).
- Restaurant menus (translation from Spañish into English).
- Personal letters (translation from Spanish into English and viceversa for individuals and companies).
- Application for admission to the Master Degree Programme in International Social Welfare and Health Policy (translation from Spanish into English for a graduate student).
- Information brochure about Shirodhara (translation from English into Spanish for a yoga Center).
- Several chapters from a management book (translation from English into Spanish for a graduate student).
- Abstracs about financial markets (translation from English into Spanish and viceversa for an undergraduate student ).
- Medicine, Geology, Phisycs and chemistry glossaries (translation from English into Spanish for Academic Learning Company).
- The dancers by Patricia Highsmith.
- Cat in the rain by Ernest Hemingway.
- Beowulf by Angela Carter.
- Brideshead revisited by Evelyn Waugh.
- Some are born to sweet delight by Nadine Gordimer.
- A View from the bridge by Arthur Miller.
Job Title: Translator and Broker Assistant
Company: My wealth Management
Description: - Research and traslation of financial reports and papers from different stock markets.
- Record and document security transactions, such as purchases and sales.
- Verify stock transactions.
- Prepare reports summarizing daily transactions and earnings for individual customer accounts.
- Monitor daily stock prices and compute fluctuations.
- Correspond with customers and resolve account problems.
Job Title: Teacher assistant and junior translator
Company: New Generation Institute
Description: - Assisted individual students in performing activities initiated by the teacher.
- Supervised children in the hallway, lunchroom, and playground.
- Assisted in monitoring supplementary work and independent study.
- Reinforced learning in small groups or with individuals, while the teacher works with other students.
- Provided assistance with individualized program materials.
- Assisted in preparation/production of instructional materials and modifications.
- Carried out instructional programs designed by the teacher.
- Worked with the teacher to develop classroom schedules.
- Carried out tutoring activities designed by the teacher.
Degree: Literary, Technical and Scientific translator
Field of Study: Translation
University / College: Instituto Superior Daguerre A- 779.
Freelance translator (ENG-ESP and ESP-ENG)