- Ruabon, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
* Extensive experience leading business change in public sector, manufacturing and financial services sectors.
* Significant successful delivery of individual development, teammore...* Extensive experience leading business change in public sector, manufacturing and financial services sectors.
* Significant successful delivery of individual development, team building, and organisational culture change through leadership coaching, management of change, communications and programme management disciplines.
* Member of Institute of Business Consultants and International Coach Federation
* Experienced author of materials for education and training, journalistic articles, blogs and website pages.
* Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills, MoD security cleared and fluent in French.
Area Covered: North Wales, North West, Midlands
Work Experience Summary: Extensive client experience in the areas of:
• Corporate and executive coaching
• Copywriting and corporate presentation authoring
• Organisational effectiveness
• Leadership development and facilitation
• Conflict management
• Performance management
- Successful transition of large scale people transition from public sector to private sector (focus on HR transition delivery).
- Author of all people transition communications and presentations.
- Design, creation and successful implementation of business transformation programme in a large, high profile public sector organisation of 2,500 staff affecting 340,000 end users.
- Author of corporate documents and presentations to aid understanding of the programme.
- Successful creation of Executive team’ and leadership team’ to lead large scale IT change programmes.
- Successful partnering with consortium players to turn competitiveness into collaboration.
- Creation and implementation of employee feedback mechanisms to temperature gauge’ cultural change.
- Successful design and implementation of programme management disciplines into large manufacturing client delivery account.
- Design and successful implementation of Programme Management Office into large manufacturing client delivery account.
- Author of corporate presentations and communications materials integral to successful delivery.
- Targeted and specific consulting expertise provided to successful sales opportunities.
- Qualification on delivery of SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory) self-development tool to improve working relationships, thus team and organisational effectiveness.
- Facilitation of programme of leadership development workshops to top 100 UK leaders.
- Qualified in International Coach Federation (ICF) recognised programme to deliver business, corporate and executive coaching.
Education Summary: Formal Education:
- 2002 - 2005, UMIST and Institute of Financial Services
2:1 BSc (Hons) Financial Services with Associateship to the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB)
- 1997-2001, Aston University, Birmingham
2:1 BSc (Hons) International Business and French (IBML)
- 1994-1996 Yale College, Wrexham
3 A Levels
French • A’ grade, English • A’ grade, Spanish • B’ grade
- 1989-1994 Maelor School, Penley
11 GCSEs, including English and Maths
- Member of Institute of Business Consultants (MIBC)
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB)
- SDI Certified Facilitator: Strengths Deployment Inventory Motivational Assessment Tool
- RCS Qualified Business Coach
- Member of International Coach Federation (ICF)
Management Consultant, Business & Executive Coach, Writer