- Hull, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Hi, my name is Jennifer Kirlew, and I have joined this website as I am hoping to go travelling next year so need to earn the extra pennies for that to be made possible.
I am currentlymore...Hi, my name is Jennifer Kirlew, and I have joined this website as I am hoping to go travelling next year so need to earn the extra pennies for that to be made possible.
I am currently a Project Co-ordinator for the local council, but previously I have worked as a Benefits Officer, Customer Service Assistant Advisor and a Reader Assistant again all for local government authority.
I have gained valuable experience in a wide range of duties including I.T, administration, general office procedures, telephone enquiries and assisting the public.
I am efficient, reliable and enthusiastic, always working to the best of my ability and to a high standard. I am committed to providing a quality service and feel I would be a valued and active member of any team.
Area Covered: .
Work Experience Summary: I am currently employed as a Project Co-ordinator for a local council. My duties include:
- To co-ordinate the Hotspots scheme (a referral scheme to help eradicate Fuel Poverty in Hull)
- Manage, build and maintain partnerships
- Training face to face staff, on Fuel Poverty, Affordable Warmth and the Hotspots scheme
- Manage incoming and outgoing referrals
- Provide quarterly reports on referrals received and their outcomes
- Provide one to one feedback in regards to referrals made
- Creating press releases
- Organising and hosting refresher training events and award ceremonies
- Attend external events to network with other agencies/departments
- Ensure training presentations and handouts are kept up to date
- Advise customers with enquirys via the telephone
- Supporting colleagues where necessary
I work in a clerical environment, I use my initiative to prioritise my workload in order to meet important deadlines and targets.
Education Summary: English literature (GCSE) Grade B
English language (GCSE) Grade B
Maths (GCSE) Grade B
Science (GNVQ) Merit
Geography (GCSE) Garde B
Food (GCSE) Grade C
I.T (GNVQ) Merit
Statistics (GCSE) Grade C
ECDL Advanced Word Pass
RSA 1 - Distinction
RSA 2 - Distinction
RSA 3 - Distinction
NVQ Level 2 - Using I.T - Pass
NVQ Level 2 - Customer Care - Pass
NVQ Level 3 - Customer Care - Pass
AS Level Law - Grade C
NVQ Level 3 - Provide Energy Efficiency Services - Pass