- Mars, PA, US
- £7 /hr
- Available now
• Strong work ethic with a proven ability to manage multiple projects; flexible and accountable for results.
• Experienced in developing creative marketing solutions utilizingmore...• Strong work ethic with a proven ability to manage multiple projects; flexible and accountable for results.
• Experienced in developing creative marketing solutions utilizing written and verbal business communication.
• Competent in various technologies, including radio production, Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
Area Covered: Greater Pittsburgh Area
Job Title: Founder
Company: The Sean & Sophia Foundation
Description: Nonprofit organization helping children with special needs obtain therapies and equipment that would otherwise be financially out of their reach.
Job Title: Adjunct Instructor
Company: Kaplan Career Institute - ICM Campus
Description: General Studies and Business Instructor
Classes: Business Correspondence, English 101
Job Title: Adjunct Instructor
Company: Career Education Corporation
Description: Instructor at the Sanford Brown Institute, Pittsburgh Campus
Classes: English 101, Business Correspondence, Keyboarding I, Strategies for Success, Human Relations
Job Title: Acount Executive
Description: • Built book of 6 new small business accounts for www.KDKA.com with annual advertising revenues of $40,000; prospecting activities included extensive cold calling and development of PowerPoint client presentations.
• Monitored and tracked ad views and Internet activities for all of www.KDKA.com’s clients.
• Assisted in the introduction of medical page on-line advertising.
Job Title: Owner/Founder
Company: Neat Freaks Home Services
Description: • Created and managed a residential and commercial cleaning service for 30 clients, including home preparation for estate sales and rental properties.
• Developed and implemented all marketing and customer service activities, including branding, discount programs, brochures, networking and Internet advertising; maintained consistently high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Job Title: On- Air News & Traffic/Writer
Company: Clear Channel Broadcasting
Description: • Served as board operator for WCKT-FM (Ft. Myers, FL) before being promoted to sole commercial producer and editor (1999-2000).
• On-air morning personality, substitute and reporter for Allentown/Reading cluster of radio stations, including WKLP Oldies 1470 AM, WAEB-AM, WAEB-FM and WZZO-FM (2001-2003).
• Served as morning news writer and on-air news/traffic reporter for WRFY-FM in Allentown/Reading; as street reporter, covered vice presidential speeches and other local news events.
Job Title: On-Air News and Traffic
Company: Clear Channel Radio, Allentown/Bethlehem
Field of Study: Business
University / College: University of Phoenix
Field of Study: Engligh/Journalism
University / College: California University of Pennsylvania
Nonprofit and Autism Advocate