- Barry, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have been out of work for the past year since making the decision to give up my job when my second son was born as I wanted to dedicate the year to bringing him up. He has nowmore...I have been out of work for the past year since making the decision to give up my job when my second son was born as I wanted to dedicate the year to bringing him up. He has now turned one and I feel that I am ready to return to work. I am an honest, reliable and thoughtful individual, who is willing and eager to learn new skills. I remain calm under pressure, am adaptable, friendly and conscientious, communicates comfortably with people at all levels and possess the ability to work equally well as part of a team or by using own initiative.
• Full clean UK Driving Licence
• Good typing over 45 wpm and excellent data entry skills over 60 wpm.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a good understanding of IT systems, particularly software packages such as Microsoft Office, Lotus 123, Sage and Meridian Law.
• The ability to easily adapt to new systems & procedures
• Well organised individual.
• 6 Years Customer Service Experience including attendance of TRW Course
Area Covered: Legal, Secretarial, PA
Freelance Admin, secretarial, clerking, PA or Worling from Home