- Ruislip, GB
- £16 /hr
- Available now
I am a creative artworker and graphic designer with many years experience in the advertising industry. I have a wide knowledge of concepts for packaging, POS, advertising,more...Hi,
I am a creative artworker and graphic designer with many years experience in the advertising industry. I have a wide knowledge of concepts for packaging, POS, advertising, retouching and evaluating prints for reproduction. Recently completed website page design for companies in the entertainment and market research industries.
I have worked for a variety of organisations including advertising agencies, print companies, local government and businesses in the entertainment, beauty, retail, hospitality and manufacturing sectors.
Fully conversant with Adobe Creative Suite CS4/5 and Quark Xpress.
Area Covered: London/Greater London
Summary: • Assistant visual merchandiser, logo and packaging design/artwork for hairdressing product retailer featured at ‘Britain’s Next Top Model’, London Excel October 2010. Product featured in Daily Mail newspaper article.
• Design and creation of images for architectural glass company for commercial office and mixed use developments, retail, sports and leisure, municipal and transport projects including involvement in the UK’s main airport terminals and re-development of Tottenham Court Road station. Currently involved with project to supply glass panel printed images for London Olympics 2012.
• Designed colour plans for glass tiled roof pavilion for the ‘Naturally Norway’ garden at 2010 Chelsea Flower Show. Produced working drawing and spreadsheets for glass tiled pavilion construction. The garden won Silver Gilt award at last years show
• Chosen by company ‘Brand Architects’ to re-design literature for Austin Reed Spa at their, flagship store, Regents Street, London. • Design and artwork creation for a range of 40 CD covers for music production company. product stocked by Toys ‘R’ Us.
MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION SKILLS
• Studio Manager for advertising agency, overseeing studio staff. • Implemented a successful workflow process within the studio.
• Work alongside and liase with clients and account executives to ensure accuracy and deadlines were met.
• Project managed the production of advertising material, working in a team with creative staff, account executives and clients.
• Design and creation of cutting-edge logos and exhibition panel for demanding retail clients. • Work in a cost-effective manner, keeping within the client’s budget.
• Prioritise multiple projects, ensuring high quality and meeting all client deadlines.
• Negotiate with external suppliers to obtain competitive price quotes.
Job Title: Website page design
Company: Trinity Square Research
Description: I designed the logo and page layout for Trinity Square Research website which consisted of six pages with images and text.
I liased with the client and the website construction company to achieve a very effective result for the client.
Degree: Art and Design
Field of Study: Art and Design
University / College: Harrow College of Art and Design
Creative Artwork and Graphic design