- City of Westminster, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a Recruitment Specialist within the IT industry. I always welcome contact from potential clients interested in any industry advice, new positions which need to be filled ormore...I am a Recruitment Specialist within the IT industry. I always welcome contact from potential clients interested in any industry advice, new positions which need to be filled or help with recruitment supply matters, or candidates seeking my services.
Primary Skills of interest:-
** Java, (Android, Blackberry)
** C++ (C#) (Symbian, WP7)
** Objective C (iOS/iPhone)
** Experienced in Web Technologies (HTML, CSS)
** Flash / Actionscript
** UX / IA (user experience)
Prime Industries I work in:-
** Social Media
I am interested in;
Networking with other professionals
Clients seeking my services
Mobile Recruitment; Mobile Developers, Mobile Testers, Mobile Designers, Android, iPhone, iOS, Blackberry, symbian, JavaME, J2ME, Mobile Architects, Mobile User Interaction Designers/Developers, Recruitment Practice, Business Development, Java & PHP Web Developers, Objective C, Agile, Waterfall, Prince, Project Management, Flash and Actionscript, User Experience (UX), Information Architecture (IA), Salary Surveys, Recruitment Market Consultations, PHP, .NET, ASP.NET
Area Covered: BRIGHTON, UNITED KINGDOM
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Job Title: Senior Consultant
Company: Flex Associates
Job Title: Managing Director
Company: Gold Eagle Enterprises Ltd
I manage a company whereby we help candidates find jobs through our professional job search and CV Writing services and advise clients how to improve their productivity or sales turnover by increasing the effectiveness of their labour force by improving recruitment supply chain processes.
* Creating marketing strategies to increase awareness within the market including social media campaigns, SEO, online & offfline advertising.
* Training & Advising workshops within East & West Sussex developing initial contracts with JobCentre Plus
* Developed Key relationships in accordance with my own set KPIs; developing business by maximising referrals of Jobseekers to our Workshops
* Presenting and advising senior Professionals on Jobsearch Support covering interview techniques, CV content & formatting, Jobsearch strategy, Social Media, best techniques and operating knowledge of the Recruitment industry
Job Title: E-Recruitment Manager
I created the E-Procurement team to facilitate growth providing volume temporary supply into private & public sector organisations.
* Sourcing and negotiating recruitment vendor contracts.
* Bidding for Master, Neutral and preferred supply contracts.
* Fill orders to SLAs with qualified candidates
* Implement processes to facilitate various contract requirements i.e. specific CRB screening measures or contract SLAs
* Recruiting and managing a team of Resourcers to Account Manage new contracts
- Implemented cost saving measures across the company which allowed MM to become more competitive and compete for higher volume contracts.
- Increased a small vendor contract from £25K to over half a million within 12 months
- Created contractual partnerships with major vendors and recruitment partners ensuring guaranteed business supply.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Description: I support our Associate Director for our office professionals division working to ensure the team meet and exceed their goals and objectives in placing personnel in their specialist areas. I personally specialise in the recruitment of personnel from experienced niche professionals through to Director level.
I was employed as a Resourcer learning the candidate side of the business before being promoted into a Consultant role working in our temporary division, building a desk from scratch, following up leads, meeting clients and closing for business.
Field of Study: Business Studies
University / College: University of Greenwich