- Southwell, GB
- £13 /hr
- Available now
I am an experienced and multi skilled electrical / mechanical engineer who has worked with teams of electricians and gained assessor status for job skills. Im able to use initiativemore...I am an experienced and multi skilled electrical / mechanical engineer who has worked with teams of electricians and gained assessor status for job skills. Im able to use initiative and communication skills to ensure professional competence and quality of work.
Area Covered: Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey
Work Experience Summary: 2008-July-2009- January ICI Paints
Position Electrical / Mech /Facilities Engineer
2007-August 2008-July- Facilities Managment LTD
Position Electrical Mobile/Static Engineer
Duties to look after 8 customer sights. Looking after control systems & facilities.
2004-April-July-2007 Alpla UK Ltd
Position Electrical/Mechanical/Facilities Engineer
Duties to be proactive maintained with 24/7 breakdown cover. As previous positions I am conversant with automation machinery which consists of elect/mech/phnenmatic/hyd as well as compressors & all plant systems.
Education Summary: • Basic PLCs Courses Omron/Siemens/Bachmans/B&R Systems
• Proficient with all aspects of fault analysis from electrical circuits
• Trained in Windows 95, 98 and ME.
• Trained fire course
• Completed City & Guilds Part 1 & 2, 236 Electrical Installations.
• Completed five day training course in counter balance forklift training
• Completed introduction course in NVQ management level 3.
• Flexible to working conditions and environment.
• Organisational Skills - able to co-ordinate and implement procedure in order to achieve objectives within a set timescale
• Able to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team.
• City & Guilds 32, 33 assessment course.
• City & Guilds 16th Edition, BS 7671
Electrical / Facilities Engineer