- Gibsonia, PA, US
- £7 /hr
- Available now
An accomplished Oracle Applications Developer and PL/SQL Programmer with over 11 years experience in a variety of industries. Possess diversified technical background with provenmore...An accomplished Oracle Applications Developer and PL/SQL Programmer with over 11 years experience in a variety of industries. Possess diversified technical background with proven ability to implement technologies that decrease costs and improve performance.
Area Covered: GREATER PITTSBURGH AREA
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Job Title: Senior Oracle Applications Programmer
Company: CIBER Inc
Description: • Was responsible for Oracle HRMS implementation and converting legacy data from various data sources.
• Created custom ADP interface.
• OBIEE Report Development
• Created processes to distribute documents through email attachments using XML Bursting technology.
• Saved the client $10,000 by creating a custom process that sends Outlook appointments to Oracle Learning Management students when they register for a class.
• Develop and maintain custom alerts, workflow processes, forms, and reports.
• Develop custom packages and functions used by other on-site Developers for Oracle forms and reports.
• Independently responsible for overall Discoverer Business Area security.
• Provide Oracle Discoverer training for power users.
• Developed form letter reports using XML Publisher to reduce data entry time and errors.
• Obtained level L government clearance from the Department of Energy.
• Business Intelligence 10g Fundamentals training.
Job Title: Business Systems Administrator
Company: Dollar Bank
Description: • Lead technical resource during the Lawson system design and implementation phases.
• Converted data from a Genesys mainframe to a SQL server database.
• Assisted security team in Lawson end user security maintenance.
• Responsible for downloads and installations of all Lawson software updates and patches.
• Solely responsible for replicating and implementing existing reports into new Lawson system utilizing Crystal Reports and Lawson Report writer.
• Solely responsible for all SQL server database programming.
• Created DTS packages to interface with third party software.
• Conducted end-user training in classroom setting.
Job Title: Oracle Programmer
Company: Eagan, McAllister Associated, Inc.
Description: • Solely responsible for upgrading existing Crystal reports to Oracle 6i, using Oracle Developer 2000.
• Developed and provided end-user training in a classroom setting.
• Created and maintained Oracle functions, triggers, procedures and packages in order to comply with the constantly changing government requirements.
• Participated in application testing procedures to ensure the absence of all bugs, and produced government-regulated documentation of all findings.
Job Title: Oracle Programmer
Company: Delta System Designs
Field of Study: Information Systems
University / College: Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
Senior Oracle Software Engineer