- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am highly professional customer focused person, with strong skills in event organisation and management, facilitation, operations consultany, writing, editing, and broadcastmore...I am highly professional customer focused person, with strong skills in event organisation and management, facilitation, operations consultany, writing, editing, and broadcast media consulting. I hold a strong masters degree in Development Studies Research from the London School of Economics. I am very easy to work with and I put my client's needs and satisfaction above all things. I am looking for the opportunity to use my skills, knowledge and experience to add value to your operations, documents, and service provision to your customers. I treat all contracts with equal attention and dedication regardless of the value involved and I am looking forward to an opportunity of working with anyone.
Area Covered: Worldwide
Summary: I have a hands-on experience in operations management, client relationship management, broadcast and print media content production, event planning, organisation, and coordination. I have a strong experience in programme facilitation. I have provided programme consultancy services to various programmes on the BBC World Service. I have an eye for detail, and strong writing and editorial skills. I will be happy to use my varied skills, knowledge and experience to help any individual or organisation in event management, writing, editing, proofreading,PR strategy developement, Customer retention strategy development, etc.
Job Title: National Operations Specialist
Company: Emprise Services Plc, London
Description: 1. Day-to-day management of over 2700 client accounts across England
2. Management of the needs of over 800 frontline employees in providing excellent and professional customer service to over 2600 clients.
3. Development and implementation of client retention strategies by ensuring key performance indicators are exceeded.
4. Providing specialist support to key account managers and directors to ensure consistency in service provision and delivery to clients.
5. Managing all reactive property maintenance jobs via an in-house helpdesk and ensuring contractual response times are adhered to by all sub-contractors.
6. Client relationship management.
7. General administrative duties to enhance the smooth running of a 24-hour national support centre.
Job Title: Senior Operations Supervisor
Company: Perfectus Management Services, London
Description: 1. Client relationship management
2. Frontline staff support and management to ensure the provision of excellent customer service to clients.
3. Commercial property maintenance management in accordance to agreed standards.
4. Ensuring hundred percent staffing of all contracts according to agreed stardards.
5. Providing support and specialist advice to area managers and directors to ensure service stardards are met at all times.
6. General administrative duties.
Job Title: BBC News Correspondent, Ghana
Company: BBC World Service, London
Description: 1. Broadcast news production and reporting according to international media standards for Focus on Africa, Network Africa, World Have Your Say, Africa Have Your Say, News Hour, and World Today Programmes.
2. Features development, production and broadcasting
3. Safeguarding the BBC's reputation as an independent source of unbiased news, and information.
4. Responsible for the safety, and management of all BBC journalists on special assignment in Ghana
5. Management of the BBC Bureau in GHana.
Job Title: Freelance Production Consultant
Company: BBC World Service
Description: 1. Providing content production consulting services to various programmes of the BBC.
2. Coordinating special news reporting assignments in Ghana.
3. Developing programme ideas and coordinating the production process in Ghana.
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Company: Event PR Ghana Ltd
Description: 1. Management and coordination of various big budget seminars, conferences, and PR campaign programmes in Ghana.
2. Organising and coordinating a current affairs debate programme in Ghana.
3. Supervising and editing Ghana's best laidout entertainment and current affairs news prints (Jive, and dailyEPRESS newspapers).
4. Provinding specialist PR consultancy and advice to corporate organisations, public figures, and individuals in Ghana.
Job Title: Associate Producer, Talk Programmes
Company: Multimedia Broadcasting Co (Joy Fm Division)
Description: 1. Produced and managed Ghana's multiple award-winning breakfast and current affairs programmes on radio (Super Morning Show, Newsfile, and Frontpage).
Summary: Highly trained and skilled in international development policy research, policy analysis, and policy management. Gained all the additional skills on my profile from various work experience and projects executed in the past.
Field of Study: International Development Studies (Research)
University / College: London School of Economics & Political Science
Degree: Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Field of Study: Political Science and Philosophy
University / College: University of Ghana
Events Planning/Organising, Project Management/Facilitation, and Writing/Editing/Proofreading,