- York, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
With over 10 years experience in the marketing industry I have a track record for creating communication materials and strategies that improve business performance.
Workingmore...With over 10 years experience in the marketing industry I have a track record for creating communication materials and strategies that improve business performance.
Working both in-house and as an external consultant I have helped companies large and small create communications which connect their products and services with the mindset and needs of their target audience.
Previous clients include The Co-operative Bank, Yorkshire Water, Laing Construction, Christian Aid, Oxfam, Opera North and Linda Taylor Recruitment.
In this arena I am therefore able to;
* develop a deeper understanding of your target audience through customer and / or competitor research
* develop and deliver targeted and quantifiable marketing plans and strategies
* build your online profile through the development and delivery of an effective e-marketing strategy
* manage external suppliers in the creative design process to deliver communication materials that truly bring your company, products and services to life
* offer a copywriting service for literature and brochure work as well as newsletter and website content
As a strategic business consultant operating at all levels including the boardroom I have a wealth of presentation, conference, adminstrative and event experience. Drawing upon this I am also offering the following support services;
* report writing, production and formatting
* preperation of presentation materials and support with speech writing
* development (from content through to formatting) of pitch or bid documentation
* event organisation including conferences
* workshop and group facilitation
* day to day administrative and organisational support
Area Covered: Yorkshire and the North West
Work Experience Summary: Operational Director - 8BEATFUSION
October 06 to present
8BEATFUSION is a dance company offering events and instruction throughout the North West and Yorkshire. This role includes all marketing and promotional work for the company; event organisation, delivery and management; customer service and ongoing partner relations.
Strategic Marketing Consultant - 3CV Ltd
May 2001 - May 2004
Customer Communications Manager - The Co-operative Bank
November 2007 - April 2001
Marketing Manager - Berrymans Lace Mawer (Solicitors)
June 2006 - November 2007
Education Summary: MSc Responsibility in Business Practice
University of Bath - September '98 to June '99
2:1 BSc Applied Environmental Resource Sciences
University of Salfrd - September '92 to June '96
Marketing and Communications specialist