- Southport, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Provide high quality, affordable marketing expertise to small and medium sized companies. We help clients understand what needs developing to achieve continued business growth.
Thismore...Provide high quality, affordable marketing expertise to small and medium sized companies. We help clients understand what needs developing to achieve continued business growth.
This is achieved through a consultative approach; we will spend time to get to know the business, products, services and competitors. We do this by asking lots of questions and challenging the way clients currently do business.
I am an accomplished international marketing professional; flexible, highly responsive, assertive and confident Marketing Consultant with an extensive range of Marketing achievements, skills and ongoing professional development. With a solid understanding & insight into business operations and an excellent track record of positive commercial and financial contributions to business.
Gained through experience in the following industry sectors; Manufacturing, Industrial, Construction, Agriculture, Chemical, Medical, Pharmaceutical Leisure, Telecoms, Retail, Financial and Vending markets.
A member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
I am able to offer clients expertise and knowledge in the following marketing disciplines
• Market Research & Analysis
• Market Strategy Development
• Product Development, launch and Re-launch
• Event Organisation
• Branding & Corporate Identity
• Literature Creation
• Website scoping and development
• Internet & Online Marketing
• Direct Marketing & email Marketing
• Advertising, PR & Copy writing
• Marketing and communication audits
• New Business Development
Area Covered: Meseyside, Lancashire, greater manchester, nothwest
Work Experience Summary: Achievements
• Re-launch of product range, which increased sales from 80Kâ‚¬ to 194Kâ‚¬ in first 12 months.
• Increased European website traffic by 52%
• Increased number of online enquiries from 6 to an average of 21.5 per month
• Part of a management team of 5 who have increased DOP by 62% over the last four years
• Delivery of a European extranet delivering a total annual cost reduction of 9,568â‚¬
• Successful launch of 4 new products which have contributed to sales growth by 2.1mâ‚¬
Education Summary: 2008-cont Chartered Management Institute
Diploma in Management
2003-Chartered Institute of Marketing
Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing
Modules Include: Integrated Marketing Communications (pass), Planning and Control (pass), Analysis and Decision (pass) Managing Marketing Performance
1999 - 2000 The University of Central Lancashire, Preston.
2:2 BA (Hons) Business Enterprise, Major Marketing
1997 • 1999 The University of Central Lancashire, Preston.
HND Business with Marketing
1995 • 1997 King George V College, Southport.
3 A Levels
1990 -1995 Kingswood School, Southport.
8 GCSE’s grades A-C (Including Mathematics & English
Managing Marketing People • CIM
Overview Training Seibel eCRM
Train the Trainer Seibel eCRM
Overview Training in Pivotal eCRM
Train the Trainer in Pivotal eCRM
PPaintshop Pro Intermediate training
Brand Management for practitioners - CIM
Professional Presentation Skills
Measuring Marketing Performance
Email marketing - CIM
Adobe Creative Suite, Intermediate
CIM Annual Conference • Marketing in Challenging Times
The Faultless Leader